Ghost and Mystery Walking Tour of Rome
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See the sights illuminated at night
Sites visited on your Ghost and Mystery Walking Tour of Rome include:
- Corso Vittorio Emanuele II
- Campo de Fiori
- Piazza Farnese
- Via Giulia
- Via del Governo Vecchio
- Castel Sant'Angelo
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour Departs at 8pm. (arrive strictly at 7:45pm)
Tour Departs at 9:15pm. (arrive strictly at 9pm)
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 24 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Nathan M, August 2014
This tour was fantastic. Our guide (Daniel, I think) was extremely knowledgable and a great story teller. I will take this tour again if the same guide is available the next time I visit Rome. He was the only Irish/American tour guide we had on a 3 week trip. In addition to the great history stories he was also very helpful with local recommendations. This tour is a great way to enjoy history, Architecture, and Rome without wading thru other huge tour groups.
Reviewed by: beames4, August 2014
The young girl spoke with enthusiasm. My three children thought it was very interesting. It's probably a good idea to if this tour at the beginning of the stay rather than the end and then it gives you a chance to visit the places she talked about later on in the stay.