Ghost and Mystery Walking Tour of Rome
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See the sights illuminated at night
Sites visited on your Ghost and Mystery Walking Tour of Rome include:
- Corso Vittorio Emanuele II
- Campo de Fiori
- Piazza Farnese
- Via Giulia
- Via del Governo Vecchio
- Castel Sant'Angelo
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour Departs at 9:15pm. (arrive strictly at 9pm)
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 24 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Alan N, July 2014
Tremendous evening with Daniel exploring the streets of Rome and some of the dark history behind the scenes. Daniel was engaging and entertaining and kept the tour exciting from start to finish....
Reviewed by: Jennifer M, July 2014
We had Massimo lead our tour and were so thrilled he did- tells a great story with lots of passion and enthusiasm. What we really liked about this was that everything we learned/heard was based on history and actual events vs Legends. As a result, we really felt that we got to know the underside of Rome (well, a small corner of it anyway!) We always take the option in cities we are touring to do a Ghost tour and this one is right up as one of my favourites!