Select a datex
Celebrate your visit to New York City with a private helicopter flight over Manhattan. What could be more romantic than a personalized 20-minute flight over NYC? Or perhaps you're celebrating an anniversary, wedding, engagement or birthday? Make the occasion one to remember with your very own sightseeing flight by helicopter!
- Scenic air tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Your 20-minute private helicopter tour takes you around Central Park, the Empire State Building, United Nations and around the Statue of Liberty. You'll get so close to lady Liberty that you feel you could reach out and touch her!
You will be booking the entire helicopter so up to four passengers can enjoy a ride in your private helicopter. At the end of the tour you'll receive a special souvenir photo to capture the experience.
Please note: The listed price does not include the heliport/security fee, USD$35.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in
Helicopter Over Manhattan
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Flights operate from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport
- Flights leave daily every hour and half hour:
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm, last flight at 5pm
Saturday - 9am to 6pm, last flight at 5:30pm
Sunday and public holidays - 9am to 5pm, last flight at 4pm
You will be required to call the tour operator upon arrival in New York to confirm flight time
IMPORTANT: Due to damages to the downtown heliport from Hurricane Sandy, tours are currently not permitted to land past sunset so final flight times may vary
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Helicopter in Front of Statue of Liberty
- 20-minute private helicopter tour
- 5 x 7 photo
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include the heliport/security fee, USD$35.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation tour will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- MINIMUM TWO / MAXIMUM FOUR ADULTS per booking required
- CUSTOMER IS BOOKING THE ENTIRE HELICOPTER
- Wheelchair accessible
- The closest parking garage to the Heliport at West 30th Street and 12th Avenue is located at 29th Street between 11th and 12th Avenues. There is sometimes parking on the northbound side of the West Side Highway
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all of our sightseeing tours due to security or weather
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and are under 35lbs (16kg) in weight
- Book now to guarantee a spot on the day of your choice. Once the reservation is made, you may call and advise your specific flight time preference
- Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs and all safety equipment must fit properly
Security Requirements: All guests must observe the following security requirements:
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry ons will be allowed on the flight
- Must walk through a metal detector
- Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed onboard once they clear through security (Disposable cameras available for purchase at heliport and will be allowed onboard the aircraft as well)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.