Select a datex
KÀ by Cirque du Soleil is an unprecedented theatrical event. A masterpiece in storytelling, KÀ uses acrobatic performances, the thrills and action of martial art techniques from all over the world, plus innovations in puppetry and multimedia to tell the epic tale of twins on a perilous journey to fulfill their shared destiny.
Along the way, the twins confront characters and events representing the opposing forces of good and evil. Before their world comes under attack and collapses around them, the twins receive a magical talisman for protection. As the plot unfolds, danger lies in wait for them at every turn.
KÀ by Cirque du Soleil brings the visual language of cinema to a dazzling live event that is more about storytelling than any other Cirque du Soleil production.
To view the seating chart select View Additional Info.
Red is Category B
Blue is Category C
Green is Category D
Please Note: Exact seats and how they’re zoned per category are subject to change without notice
Photographer: Lance Staedler; Costumes: Marie-Chantale Vaillancourt© Cirque du Soleil, Inc.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
3799 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV, 89109
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Category B Seating for KÀ by Cirque du Soleil at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino - 7pm show
Category B Seating for KÀ by Cirque du Soleil at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino - 9:30pm show
Category C Seating for KÀ by Cirque du Soleil at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino - 7pm show
Category C Seating for KÀ by Cirque du Soleil at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino - 9:30pm show
Category D Seating for KÀ by Cirque du Soleil at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino - 7pm show
Category D Seating for KÀ by Cirque du Soleil at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino - 9:30pm show
KA by Cirque du Soleil
- Show Ticket (seating selected at time of booking)
- 10% Live Entertainment Tax
- Viator brokerage fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Due to high demand, confirmation will be received within 10 business days of booking, subject to availability
- If your travel date is outside of 60 days from book date, it may take up to 7 - 10 business days to receive your voucher
- Bookings can only be confirmed within 120 days of show date
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking in the special requirements field if wheelchair assistance is required
- Minimum age is 5 years
- If this is a gift or you are booking on behalf of someone else, you must enter the intended lead traveler name in the Special Requirements field when making your booking. This cannot be done at a later time
- Once the booking is submitted all sales are final, non-changeable, non-transferable and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Terms and Conditions:
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.