Mossman Gorge, Aboriginal Dreamtime Walk and Daintree River Crocodile Cruise Day Trip
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
The guided walk takes you along easy-graded tracks and is suitable for all levels of fitness however it is not suitable for wheelchairs, walking frames, etc. After your walk you’ll stop for tea and damper, and the opportunity to ask your aboriginal guide more questions about their tribe and the area.
Continue your Daintree day trip with a short tour through historical Mossman, Australia's most northern sugar town, on your way to Silky Oaks for lunch. Bring your appetite along as a delicious barramundi lunch awaits in this beautiful oasis amidst the rainforest, overlooking the Mossman River. Alternative lunch options are available for non-fish eaters.
After lunch you'll board a cruise on the Daintree River. This relaxing one-hour cruise is a great way to spot local wildlife including birds, tree snakes and of course the fearsome saltwater crocodile. Have your camera ready - these cheeky crocs could pop up anywhere without a sound!
Before returning to your hotel, you'll finish your day with a short tour of the once sleepy fishing town of Port Douglas, which is now a vibrant seaside village and popular local holiday spot.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Aboriginal Dreamtime Walk through Mossman Gorge
- 1.5-hour rainforest walk with local indigenous guide
- 1-hour Daintree River Cruise
- Lunch at Silky Oaks Lodge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Audio commentary available for German, Italian, French, Spanish, Japanese and Mandarin
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes.
- Please bring a light jacket and insect repellent
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking