Brisbane River Dinner Cruise
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Buffet dinner included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
As your paddlewheeler sets off along the river, your buffet dinner is served. Choose your meal from an extensive selection of delicious hot and cold dishes. The menu features great Australian produce and fresh seafood, as well as gourmet breads, pasta or rice, and mouth-watering desserts. Drinks can be purchased from the full bar.
When you have finished your meal, enjoy unobstructed views from the dining room or deck. Relax as you take in the sights of Brisbane from your vantage point on the water.
The legendary paddle boats of the Mississippi River inspired the design of this vessel. The Brisbane River boats have been carefully crafted from Queensland timber, including ironbark, spotted gum and white beech. They have become iconic on the Brisbane River, enjoyed by visitors and locals alike.
After a 3-hour cruise, your tour ends when the paddlewheeler returns you to the dock after a magical evening on the river.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Eagle Street Pier, Brisbane
Friday and Saturday: 6:45pm
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Brisbane Harbor Dinner Cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Regular Sample Dinner Menu:
3 Course Buffet Dinner
- A selection of fresh seafood
- Soup of the day
- Chef's roast of the day
- Hot dishes served with pasta or rice
- Stir-fried vegetables and seasonal vegetables
- Antipasto selection
- Gourmet breads
- Garden fresh salads
- Selection of gateaux and dessert
- Coffee or tea and mints
Menu subject to change without notice
Reviewed by: Gregory C, July 2014
We had a great night, the entertainment and the food were excellent. Would highly recommend the cruise to our friends.
Greg and Brenda
Reviewed by: Gail M, June 2014
Fantastic trip up the river. Took awesome photo's.