Viking History Half-Day Tour from Stockholm
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Viking History Day Trip from Stockholm
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Erik B, August 2014
This tour was an excellent excursion for people looking to explore things outside Stockholm and learn a little bit about Swedish/Viking history. You visit some beautiful and interesting places and get to see the countryside. The stop at the farm/cafe was excellent, and Sigtuna and Uppsala were well worth the visit as well. Urban, our guide, was very friendly and knowledgeable about Sweden and it's history.
I don't usually like group tours, but this one was small enough and paced appropriately that I'm glad I did it. If you're interested enough that you're reading these reviews, I'd say go for it.
Reviewed by: Mrs S J W, July 2014
Excellent and really enjoyable. Very expensive though so had to be!!