Select a datex
Visit Japan's iconic Mount Fuji, cruise Lake Ashi and ride the aerial cableway at Mount Komagatake on this popular day trip from Tokyo. You'll enjoy lunch on Mt Fuji and have sweeping views of celebrated Hakone National Park from Mt Komagatake.
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
On your full-day trip from Tokyo you'll travel by coach to Mt Fuji's fifth station -- at 7,607 feet (2,305 meters) you'll be amazed by the natural beauty of the Japanese landscape. The first stop is at the Fuji Visitor Center, where you will learn more about the mountain through displays on the nature and culture of Mt.Fuji and the Fuji Five Lakes.
Then continue up to the fifth station where you can enjoy the views over lunch (if option selected) before embarking on a cruise on Lake Ashi. Then, take the cableway from Mt Komagatake for spectacular scenic aerial views over the Hakone National Park.
Your tour concludes with a transfer to Tokyo by coach. For those not wanting to return to Tokyo, you have the option to end your tour at Odawara Station.
Please note: Views of Mt Fuji are subject to weather conditions, with visibility tending to be better during the colder months, or in the early morning and late evening.
Special Offer! - Book now and over 10% on the recommended retail rate - Book Now!
Mt Fuji Day Trip including Lake Ashi Sightseeing Cruise from Tokyo
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
Sselected Tokyo hotels
- 9am from Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Concludes at Shinjuku, Ginza and Tokyo Station at approximately 8:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Round-trip transfer to Tokyo, lunch is not included.
Round-trip transfer to Tokyo, including lunch
Tour ends at Ondawara Station, lunch not included
Tour ends at Ondawara Station, including lunch
Mt Fuji and Hakone Day Trip including Lake Ashi Cruise from Tokyo
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Professional guide
- Sightseeing cruise on Lake Ashi
- Mt Komagatake Aerial Cableway
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 7 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Infants at no charge provided they do not occupy a seat, otherwise rates will apply
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian menu is available and MUST be advised at time of booking
- Itinerary is subject to change due to weather and traffic conditions.
- Views of Mt Fuji are not guaranteed and no refunds for poor visibility
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.