Northern Ireland including Giant's Causeway Rail Tour from Dublin
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Rail Tour
Next, you'll continue to the stunning Giant's Causeway, renowned for its polygonal basalt columns. It's fun to walk around, so be sure to wear good walking shoes!
After making a photo stop at historic Dunluce Castle, it's time to return to Belfast to catch your train to Dublin Connolly Station (snacks available)
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour returns to original point of departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Giant's Causeway, Ireland
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Roundtrip train tickets
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Local charge to cross the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge (Open March to October only)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of 15euro per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
Reviewed by: Catherine H, October 2015
Such a great day, we had perfect weather. Our host David met us in Dublin and was very informative and friendly. He guided us to Belfast where we met up with the rest of the tour and met our tour guide and bus driver Alan. Alan was hilarious, sharing some good and not so good jokes along the way. He was sure to point out all the highlights along the journey so we wouldn't miss out on anything. As for the sights, the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge and the Giants causeway are an absolute must see. Take this tour.........highly recommended.
Reviewed by: KRISTIN Y, October 2015
Amazing and beautiful... a wonderful day out