Nellis Dune Buggy Tour
Take an exhilarating shake, rattle and roll tour of the Nellis Dunes by dune buggy from Las Vegas. You'll feel the wind in your face as you traverse dry river beds, soar over sand dunes and experience the desert scenery like never before.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
On your dune buggy visit to the Nellis Dunes you will stop at Look Out Dune and Rattle Snake Cliffs. You'll be able to see the Las Vegas Strip clearly, as well as Lake Mead off in the distance. If you wish, your guide will take you to the Sony Motorstorm course and guide you through a lap.
If you have a nice camera don't bring it! A disposable camera is a much better idea!
All buggies are custom built for the rugged Nevada terrain, and come equipped with roll cages, seatbelts, helmets and goggles for your safety. The buggies are similar to your regular car - with a steering wheel, brake pedal, and gas pedal. It's your responsibility to operate the vehicle safely.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please note: Your total tour duration includes hotel pickup and drop-off. Your total ride time is approximately 30-minutes.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
7am Departure - Single Seater
One person per dune buggy. Departure at 9am
7am Departure - Two-Seater
Two people per dune buggy. Departure at 9am
Nellis Dune Buggy Tour
- 30-minute buggy ride
- All safety gear
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled Water
- Park fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children aged 3 and under
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license when accompanied with an adult aged 18 years or over (Photo ID will be required)
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- You will not be able to switch drivers during this tour. If each passenger wishes to drive, you must book two (2) buggies.
Reviewed by: acsmith54, July 2015
Exactly as advertised, great fun and a really good guide
Reviewed by: ScanInk, February 2015
This was the second time my brothers and I took this tour and it was even better than the first! We had a great time and our guide was great. Knowing we had done it before, he ask that "since this is a chase" would you like me to just let 'er rip? We of course agreed! Aside from a mechanical problem on one buggy near the end of the run (he, they're dune buggies and get abuse) we had an amazing run and will do it again next year. Gotta admit, though, the body does take a beating!!! Worth every penny!!!!!