Select a datex
Discover Hobart on this full-day tour. Begin with chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate at the Cadbury Chocolate Factory. Travel to Bonorong Wildlife Park to meet some of Australia's native animals and explore the history and charm of Richmond. A day capturing the essence of all things Tasmania!
Begin your day traveling by coach to Cadbury's Chocolate Factory! Established in 1922, Cadbury has become a leading brand name in Australia. Your tour will take you to the visitor center where you will learn the history of Cadbury on a specialist guided tour.
Afterward, sample delicious chocolates and purchase your favorites from the retail shop.
Next, cruise along the scenic Derwent River from Moorilla Winery to Hobart. Enjoy morning tea onboard the cruise, as stunning scenery passes by.
On arrival into Hobart re-board the coach and head along the Brooker Highway to the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary. ‘Meet the Natives’ - wombats, wallabies, koalas and Tasmanian Devils. Learn about the habits and habitats of the wildlife with one of the keepers before traveling to the historic village of Richmond. Explore the charm and history that the Richmond village has to offer with some free time to visit many of the art, craft and antique galleries.
Koala at Bonorong Wildlife Park
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Bus Terminal, Brooke Street Pier, Hobart
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Tour concludes at original point of departure at 5:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cadbury Chocolate Factory
- Full-day touring by coach to Cadbury Factory
- Audio presentation and tour guide talk at the Cadbury Visitor Centre
- Chocolate shop visit with time to make discounted purchases
- One way Derwent River cruise to Hobart
- Complimentary cup of tea or coffee and morning tea on cruise
- Entry to Bonorong Wildlife Park
- Hotel pick-up at selected Hobart area hotels
- Australia's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of travel
- Confirmation for this tour will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge.
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 4 - 14 years inclusive.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.