Bonorong Wildlife Park , Derwent River Cruise and Cadbury Chocolate Factory Tour from Hobart
Afterward, sample delicious chocolates and purchase your favorites from the retail shop.
Next, cruise along the scenic Derwent River from Moorilla Winery to Hobart. Enjoy morning tea onboard the cruise, as stunning scenery passes by.
On arrival into Hobart re-board the coach and head along the Brooker Highway to the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary. ‘Meet the Natives’ - wombats, wallabies, koalas and Tasmanian Devils. Learn about the habits and habitats of the wildlife with one of the keepers before traveling to the historic village of Richmond. Explore the charm and history that the Richmond village has to offer with some free time to visit many of the art, craft and antique galleries.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cadbury Chocolate Factory
- Full-day touring by coach to Cadbury Factory
- Audio presentation and tour guide talk at the Cadbury Visitor Centre
- Chocolate shop visit with time to make discounted purchases
- One way Derwent River cruise to Hobart
- Complimentary cup of tea or coffee and morning tea on cruise
- Entry to Bonorong Wildlife Park
- Hotel pick-up at selected Hobart area hotels
- Australia's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of travel
- Confirmation for this tour will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge.
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 4 - 14 years inclusive.
Reviewed by: Jennifer O, June 2013
We really enjoyed our trip to Bonorong Wildlife Park. It was an awesome day with the Cadbury chocolate factory and cruise being the highlight.
Reviewed by: RENATE G, January 2013
A great day out with such variety. The Cadbury representative delivering the presentation was very informative and interesting to listen to. Bonorong Wildlife Park was excellent - the people working there all very helpful and friendly