Kauai Shore Excursion: Journey to Waimea Canyon
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
After exploring the wonders of Waimea Canyon, you’ll take a visual tour of Kauai, driving past Old Koloa Town, Hawaii’s first sugarcane plantation, and Waimea, the town where Captain Cook made his first landing in Hawaii in 1778.
Finish your day exploring another of Kauai’s natural wonders at Spouting Horn, an ocean blow hole near Po’ipu Beach. Wait as the water rushes under a lava shelf and surges through a small opening at the surface, spewing water up to 50 feet (15 meters) in the air. Next to the adjacent hole, compressed air escapes and makes a hissing sound.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return back to the ship in Nawiliwili Harbor for this activity. If your ship is delayed and you are unable attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This shore excursion can only be booked by Norwegian Cruise Line Pride of America passengers, Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of America passengers and Carnival Spirit passengers
- There will be substantial walking to Waimea Canyon. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended for this activity.
Reviewed by: Sharon A, November 2015
Great tour and knowledgeable tour guide. Beautiful sight/ amazing views. Very pleased with this tour
Reviewed by: TFM, Australia, December 2013
Amazing, really enjoyed this tour, the canyon and the blowhole scenery was beautiful. Nani our tour guide was wonderful and made an extra stop for some of the people on our tour to stop at the Kauai Coffee Farm.