Select a datex
Enjoy a memorable night out in Paris by combining a visit to the Eiffel Tower and Seine River cruise with a cabaret show at the Moulin Rouge. Enjoy dinner at the Eiffel Tower's 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant followed by a one-hour river cruise, or dine on board a Seine River dinner cruise followed by a 1-hour visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower. Whichever option you choose, complete your night at the home of the Cancan, the famous Moulin Rouge in bohemian Montmartre.
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Dinner included
You can choose between the following dinner in Paris packages
Eiffel Tower Dinner:
Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal at the specially designed, airship-style 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant, on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. The elegant restaurant is 95 meters (311 feet) above sea level and 58 meters (190 feet) above ground level, with scenic views over the Seine to the Trocadero from its large picture windows. After dinner, take a one-hour evening cruise on the Seine River and tour Paris' floodlit monuments at night.
Seine River Cruise Dinner:
Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal on board the Marina de Paris restaurant boat whilst gliding down the Seine River. During your cruise you will see the most famous sites of Paris illuminated. Don't miss Notre Dame, the Louvre, Eiffel Tower and the stunning romantic bridges of Paris! After dinner you will take a 1-hour visit to the Eiffel Tower’s 2nd floor to enjoy stunning views across the whole city.
Moulin Rouge Paris
Next, head to the heart of Paris' nightlife, Montmartre, and the Moulin Rouge! You'll experience the Moulin Rouge's new "Féerie" review and the essence of Parisian cabaret. A troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss dancers, will entertain you dressed in exotic costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Féerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
A must-do in Paris; enjoy a show at the Moulin Rouge
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pyramides, central Paris.
- Seine Dinner Cruise option: 6pm
Eiffel Tower Dinner option: 6:15pm
Return Details:Tour returns to the vicinity of your Paris hotel
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 6:15pm. 3-course meal at 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on 1st floor of Eiffel Tower. Explore 1st floor before 1-hour Seine River cruise, followed by Moulin Rouge show & 1/2 bottle of champagne.
Departs at 6pm. 3-course meal on Marina de Paris boat, sailing down the Seine. After dinner take 1-hour visit to 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower followed by Moulin Rouge show & 1/2 bottle of champagne.
Eiffel Tower, Paris Moulin Rouge Show and Seine River Cruise
- Paris Moulin Rouge Show tickets
- Half bottle of Champagne
- 3-course dinner
- Eiffel Tower Visit (only with Seine Dinner Cruise option)
- Seine River Cruise
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- For the Eiffel Tower Dinner option, there will only be time for dinner. Time to explore the tower is not included.
- For the Seine Dinner Cruise Option please note that on rare occasions it is not possible to visit the Eiffel Tower due to exceptional circumstances. This part of the visit will be replaced by the Montparnasse Tower which offers amazing views of Paris. No refund is due in this case.
- For both options, you will be provisionally booked to see the Moulin Rouge show at 11pm. Occasionally, this may be fully booked and so you will see the 9pm show instead. In this case you will be given a voucher to enjoy either the Seine river cruise or the Eiffel Tower visit (depending on option selected) on another day.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people; a table for two is not available
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower. Queuing can take a long time, therefore it is suggested to return on another day
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 16
Itinerary:Eiffel Tower's 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Sample Menu:
Norwegian smoked salmon with mascarpone and citrus reduction
Roasted chicken breast casserole, fondant potatoes and beans with a truffle oil emulsion
Chocolate praline crisp with crème anglaise (vanilla cream sauce)
Wine on a basis of 1 bottle for 3 people; Bordeaux Chateau Lagorce (red wine), Chateau Tariquet (white wine) or Cotes de Provence Ramatuelles (rose wine).
Still or sparkling mineral water
Seine River Cruise Marina de Paris Sample Menu:
- Selection of starters
- A la carte main course: fish or poultry with vegetables
- Selection of desserts
- Drinks: wine, mineral water or beer (25 cl)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.