Whistler's Hidden Gems Small-Group Dinner Tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Dinner included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Start your evening by meeting your local, professional foodie guide, who will lead you to your first stop, a brewhouse, for tastings of locally brewed beers. After whetting your appetite, move on to a cozy and elegant, award-winning tapas spot, followed by a visit to an authentic Bavarian restaurant for an alpine course. Your main course will likely take place at a Mediterranean gem, where the chef never fails to dazzle customers with his 6-hour slow-roasted lamb and numerous other fusion dishes.
Your pants may be getting tighter, but there is still more to taste on this tour! Following the main course, make your way to a local chocolate shop for a sample of fresh fudge, and then end your feast at a trendy, casual lounge for the chef's desert selection. A sample menu can be found in the Itinerary section below.
To make the most of your evening, upgrade to include wine pairings, which include a 3-ounce (90-ml) glass of red or white wine (your choice) at each of the first three restaurants, plus a 1-ounce (30-ml) glass of British Columbia's famous icewine at the last stop. Additional wine and drinks can be purchased throughout the tour.
Open ticket - tour can be taken on any day during your visit!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dinner tour (food only); beer, wine and cocktails available for purchase throughout the tour
USD $78.09Pricing details
Dinner Tour with Wine Pairings
Dinner tour with wine pairings; includes a 3oz glass of either red or white wine at each of the first 3 restaurants, plus a 1oz glass of BC's famous icewine at the last restaurant
USD $99.77Pricing details
Whistler Dinner Tour
- 4-hour dinner tour in Whistler
- 4 full courses, beer sampling
- Wine pairing (if option selected)
- Professional, local guide
- Gratuities for all servers
- Alcoholic drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities for tour guide (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Moderate amount of easy walking
- Must be 19 to drink alcohol
- Wine and beverages can be purchased throughout the tour
- Main course is served at approximately 6pm (winter) and 6:30pm (summer)
- Open ticket - tour can be taken on any day during your visit!
Brewhouse: Tasting flight of locally brewed beer; three 3-ounce glasses (included with both tour options)
Elements: Pan seared salmon over a bed of fresh vegetables
Bavaria: Prawns à la provençal with fresh greens
Kypriaki Norte: Chef Kike’s famous 6-hour slow roast lamb with rice and vegetables
Rocky Chocolate: Tasty treat
FireRock Lounge, Mix Lounge, or Flipside Lounge: Chef's choice of seasonal dessert
Reviewed by: Jackie F, June 2013
Fantastic!!!! I'm still in awe at the amount of food we got on this tour! Two big appetizers, chocolate, a delicious main course of braised lamb and a wonderful dessert, plus a glass of beer. Good times.
Reviewed by: Pauline J, October 2012
highlight of the trip, a true hidden gems experience, the people we had as a group were terrific and the guide did a great job. the whole e experience was fabulous.