Select a datex
Carve your way through Whistler's remote backcountry of the Callaghan Valley, site of the 2010 Winter Olympic nordic events, on a mountain snowmobile. Rugged wilderness surrounds you, while you ride through deep forested trails and out across frozen lakes. For a truly unique morning, you can choose to include a stop at a rustic cabin for an authentic Canadian Yukon breakfast, cooked on an old fashioned wood stove.
Carve your way through the backcountry in the Callaghan Valley, where you will be mesmerized by the remote and rugged wilderness that only few get to experience. As you ride through a secret playground, the surrounding Coastal Mountain Range will take your breath away. Your experienced guides will lead you through the deep forest and to Alexander Falls, where you'll explore the pristine background of the Callaghan Valley.
If you choose to include breakfast, mid-way through your run you will stop at a rustic cabin for a full Yukon feast including Canadian bacon, Yukon potatoes, eggs, pancakes with real maple syrup and more, all cooked on an old fashioned wood stove. After recharging, head back on the snowmobile to continue your adventure.
- Children must be at least 12 years old to ride as a passenger with an adult.
- This tour is rated as Intermediate. It is appropriate for adventurous beginners to intermediate drivers. Great mix of moderate terrain.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tours depart from the Reservation Desk in the Carleton Lodge, located next to the Whistler Gondola building, in the main Whistler Village.
Return Details:This tour returns to the original departure point approximately 3 hours after departure (4 hours after departure if breakfast option is selected)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 8:00am and includes a stop at a rustic cabin for a full Canadian Yukon Breakfast cooked on an old fashioned wood stove. 3 hours of snowmobile time and an additional hour for breakfast.
Departs at 11:30am
Departs at 3:00pm
Whistler Wilderness Snowmobile Run
- 3 hour snowmobile tour
- Professional guide
- Full breakfast, if option selected
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- GST tax
- Gratuity (optional)
- Collision Coverage ($20 payable directly to the tour operator on day of departure)
- This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Drivers must be fully licensed to drive automobiles in their country of residence.
- It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf.
- Under no circumstances is any person suspected of intoxication beyond the legal driving limit in British Columbia permitted to participate as a driver or passenger in any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
- Safety regulations require the tour provider to not permit pregnant women to ride as driver or passenger on a snowmobile or ATV. All mother's to be are welcome on the snowcat or 4X4 Van tours.
- Adventure sport activities are not recommended for individuals who suffer back or neck pain, heart or respiratory distress. Consult your physician prior to participation.
- The ideal weight for a smooth ride on our machines is 170kg (350 lbs.) or less. Please keep this in mind when organizing double riders.
- Dress warm and wear your own ski suit if you can. You will be more comfortable and save time in change room. Ski suits will be supplied to those who require them.
- There are many beautiful sights along the trails of Whistler. You are encouraged to bring a camera along. Please bring a small backpack or "fanny" pack to store it in while you are riding the ATVs / snowmobile.
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 11 years and under
- Child prices are not available, adult prices apply to all travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.