Whistler Wilderness Snowmobile Run
If you choose to include breakfast, mid-way through your run you will stop at a rustic cabin for a full Yukon feast including Canadian bacon, Yukon potatoes, eggs, pancakes with real maple syrup and more, all cooked on an old fashioned wood stove. After recharging, head back on the snowmobile to continue your adventure.
- Children must be at least 12 years old to ride as a passenger with an adult.
- This tour is rated as Intermediate. It is appropriate for adventurous beginners to intermediate drivers. Great mix of moderate terrain.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
8am Tour with Yukon Breakfast
Departs at 8:00am and includes a stop at a rustic cabin for a full Canadian Yukon Breakfast cooked on an old fashioned wood stove. 3 hours of snowmobile time and an additional hour for breakfast.
Departs at 11:30am
Code: 3:00pm Departure
Departs at 3:00pm
Whistler Wilderness Snowmobile Run
- 3 hour snowmobile tour
- Professional guide
- Full breakfast, if option selected
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- GST tax
- Gratuity (optional)
- Collision Coverage ($20 payable directly to the tour operator on day of departure)
- This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Drivers must be fully licensed to drive automobiles in their country of residence.
- It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf.
- Under no circumstances is any person suspected of intoxication beyond the legal driving limit in British Columbia permitted to participate as a driver or passenger in any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
- Safety regulations require the tour provider to not permit pregnant women to ride as driver or passenger on a snowmobile or ATV. All mother's to be are welcome on the snowcat or 4X4 Van tours.
- Adventure sport activities are not recommended for individuals who suffer back or neck pain, heart or respiratory distress. Consult your physician prior to participation.
- The ideal weight for a smooth ride on our machines is 170kg (350 lbs.) or less. Please keep this in mind when organizing double riders.
- Dress warm and wear your own ski suit if you can. You will be more comfortable and save time in change room. Ski suits will be supplied to those who require them.
- There are many beautiful sights along the trails of Whistler. You are encouraged to bring a camera along. Please bring a small backpack or "fanny" pack to store it in while you are riding the ATVs / snowmobile.
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 11 years and under
- Child prices are not available, adult prices apply to all travelers
Reviewed by: Catherine P, March 2014
Absolutely brilliant experience! The snowmobile ride was so fun and breakfast in the Yukon lodge was tasty! Would definitely recommend this trip!
Reviewed by: Debra W, January 2014
I booked the tour with some friends to celebrate my birthday. We all came back saying what a fantastic ride we'd had. Kristy our guide was fantastic. None of us had ridden a snow mobile before and she made it easy for us to learn and navigate our way around. If you're considering this tour 'Just Do It' you won't regret it!