Enjoy the comfort of a luxury 19-passenger, fully heated snowcat as you journey up Blackcomb Mountain. Travel to the remote and charming Crystal Hut at 6000 feet (1800 meters) for Whistler's only mountain-top dining experience. A traditional candlelit fondue dinner with fine wine awaits you!
Distinguished and one of a kind! Upon arrival at a rustic cabin, you'll step on the patio to view the spectacular scenery of Whistler and the village you left below. Meanwhile, your personal chef will be ready to present his local interpretation of a traditional candlelit fondue dinner, accompanied by fine wine and live entertainment. Great for a romantic night out with a loved one or with all your friends. Either way you'll never forget this exclusive and remarkable dining experience.
Please Note: There is no specific age restriction for this tour, but the fondue is an adult atmosphere and not recommended for children.
Fondue by Snowcat
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to the original departure point at approximately 11:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Fondue by Snowcat
- Snowcat ride
- Dinner including wine and dessert
- Live entertainment
- Hotel pickup/drop off
- local tax
- Gratuities (optional)
- Collision Coverage ($18 plus tax payable direct on day of tour)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Drivers must be fully licensed to drive automobiles in their country of residence.
- It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf.
- Under no circumstances is any person suspected of intoxication beyond the legal driving limit in British Columbia permitted to participate as a driver or passenger in any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
- The ideal weight for a smooth ride on our machines is 170kg (350 lbs.) or less. Please keep this in mind when organizing double riders.
- Dress warm and wear your own ski suit if you can. You will be more comfortable and save time in change room. Ski suits will be supplied to those who require them.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- There is no specific age restriction for this tour, but the Fondue is an adult atmosphere and not recommended for children
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.