Coach Transfer from Whistler Village to Downtown Vancouver
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Excellent value for money
- Instant Confirmation
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
When departing Whistler, there are four options for pick-up: Gateway Loop at Blackcomb Lodge in the heart of Whistler Village, Legends, door-to-door service (hotels/condos) or Squamish. Please refer to the itinerary section below for times that will work best for you.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Transfer to Downtown Vancouver
Transfer from Whistler Village to downtown Vancouver (Fairmont Waterfront Hotel, Burrard Skytrain Station or Century Plaza Hotel)
- One-way shared transfer
- Choice of multiple departure times
- Choice of pick-up location (select desired zone)
- Choice of drop off location: Fairmont Waterfront Hotel, Burrard Skytrain Station (next to Hyatt Regency Vancouver) or Century Plaza Hotel
- Return trip to Whistler
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- You are required to enter a travel time, please note this is only required as an indication
December 13, 2013—April 12, 2015
Whistler Village: Pick-up on Gateway Loop at Blackcomb Lodge in the heart of Whistler Village, Legends, door-to-door service (hotels/condos)
Departs Squamish (Adventure Centre)/ Arrives in downtown Vancouver
Reviewed by: Gerald W, August 2014
Bus on time and transfer was excellent dropping us off outside the Hotel door. Very Scenic trip down from Whistler to Vancouver.
Reviewed by: Archer1812, July 2014
Had a GREAT trip to Whistler, weather was a bit hit and miss but that's cool. The Village was fantastic so much to do and so many shops and places to eat. EXHILARATING ride up the Mountain, across the Peaks and even got to see a Black Bear on the way down, that was a thrill. The Listel Hotel was really goodness