Select a datex
This jeep tour will take you on an alpine adventure in Whistler. You'll relax and enjoy the fresh alpine air at a rustic cabin perched at 6,000ft on Blackcomb Mountain. Here you can watch the unforgettable display of alpine colors as the sun sinks below the snow-capped peaks of the Coast Mountain Range.
This 2-hour jeep tour in Whistler is an adventurous way to explore the terrain of Blackcomb Mountain and its breathtaking scenery of Whistler Village and the Coast Mountain Range. You'll be one of the lucky few to experience the Alpine Glow, atop Blackcomb Mountain, as the sun sets across the snowy peaks of the Coast Mountain Range. On your thrilling jeep ride back through the windy trails, you may be lucky enough to spot evening wildlife at its daily routine. With the ever-changing landscape of Blackcomb Moutain, spectacular views of Whistler Village and wildlife spottin, this Blackcomb Sunset Tour will offer you a memorable holiday in Whistler.
This tour is seasonal and only operates from 15 May through to 31 October
Special Offer! - Children 12 & under ride FREE - Book Now!
Blackcomb Sunset Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tours depart from the Reservation Desk in the Carleton Lodge
- 7:30pm (times change as days get shorter)
Return Details:This tour returns to the original departure point at approximately 9:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Blackcomb Sunset Tour
- 2-hour jeep tour
- Professional guide
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Local tax
- Gratuity (optional)
- Collision Coverage ($18 plus tax payable direct on day of tour)
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking.
- It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf.
- Under no circumstances is any person suspected of intoxication beyond the legal driving limit in British Columbia permitted to participate as a driver or passenger in any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
- Safety regulations require the tour provider to not permit pregnant women to ride as driver or passenger on an ATV.
- Adventure sport activities are not recommended for individuals who suffer back or neck pain, heart or respiratory distress. Consult your physician prior to participation.
- The ideal weight for a smooth ride on our machines is 170kg (350 lbs.) or less. Please keep this in mind when organizing double riders.
- Wear closed toed shoes.
- There are many beautiful sights along the trails of Whistler. You are encouraged to bring a camera along. Please bring a small backpack or "fanny" pack to store it in while you are riding the ATVs.
- This tour requires a minimum number of 3 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full. It will be necessary for you to call 48 hours prior to your departure date to reconfirm (contact details provided on your confirmation voucher).
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.