Washington DC Photo Safari: Monuments and Memorials Tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a professional photographer
Whether you’re a novice or expert, these tips will help make great photos even better.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Full day tour departs at 9:40am on Wednesday's
Full day tour ends at 5:15pm, at Rosslyn Metro (Blue/Orange Lines)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Half Day Photo Safari Tour
Take a half day tour, approximately 3.5 hours to the most popular monuments and historic buildings in Washington.
USD $88.99Pricing details
Full Day Photo Safari Tour
Take a full day tour, approximately 7.5 hours to the most popular monuments and historic buildings in Washington.
USD $173.99Pricing details
Monuments and Memorials Full Day Photo Safari
- Transportation between locations
- Instruction materials on travel photography
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup ad drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- There will be a 45-minute lunch break at Union Station (food and beverages are not included in price)
- Tours depart in all weather conditions
- There is a considerable amount of walking during this tour, and guests must be able to independently walk around the monuments and near the White House
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please include a contact phone number in the event the tour is canceled due to inclement weather
Please include a contact phone number in the event the tour is canceled due to inclement weather
Reviewed by: Alan T, January 2014
David, our tour guide and teacher, was excellent. I learned a lot about photography and we saw the sites as well. If you want to improve your enjoyment of your camera - this is a tour for you.
Reviewed by: Anonymous, August 2008