Washington DC Photo Safari: Monuments and Memorials Tour
Confused by all the dials and menus of your camera? Would you like to get away from "auto" and learn to use all the features of your camera when you travel? This Washington DC photography workshop provides tips on architectural and travel photography, outdoor portraiture, and interior photography without flash by professional photographer E. David Luria., while taking you to the most popular monuments and historic buildings in Washington DC. Choose from a half-day or full-day session. This is a small group tour, to ensure a quality learning experience.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a professional photographer
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Full day tour departs at 9:40am on Wednesday's
Full day tour ends at 5:15pm, at Rosslyn Metro (Blue/Orange Lines)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Half Day Photo Safari Tour
Take a half day tour, approximately 3.5 hours to the most popular monuments and historic buildings in Washington.
USD $88.99Pricing details
Full Day Photo Safari Tour
Take a full day tour, approximately 7.5 hours to the most popular monuments and historic buildings in Washington.
USD $173.99Pricing details
Monuments and Memorials Full Day Photo Safari
- Transportation between locations
- Instruction materials on travel photography
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup ad drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- There will be a 45-minute lunch break at Union Station (food and beverages are not included in price)
- Tours depart in all weather conditions
- There is a considerable amount of walking during this tour, and guests must be able to independently walk around the monuments and near the White House
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please include a contact phone number in the event the tour is canceled due to inclement weather
Please include a contact phone number in the event the tour is canceled due to inclement weather
Reviewed by: Alan T, January 2014
David, our tour guide and teacher, was excellent. I learned a lot about photography and we saw the sites as well. If you want to improve your enjoyment of your camera - this is a tour for you.
Reviewed by: Anonymous, August 2008