In the Footsteps of George Washington: Day Cruise to Mount Vernon
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
If you get hungry, the estate hosts a range of restaurants (own expense). Then enjoy the leisurely boat ride back to DC.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Admission ticket to Mount Vernon estate and gardens
- Potomac River cruise
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
Reviewed by: Timothy W, November 2015
Absolutely wonderful excursion. Starting with a friendly staff on the river boat cruise to the fantastic home, museum, pioneer farming and exhibitions going on that day. My only negative comment would be that I wish it lasted longer.
Reviewed by: hunterfamily, November 2015
Very enjoyable day, and the cruise on the river is a great way of seeing something different.