Victoria Panorama Seaplane Tour
Admire the spectacular panorama of downtown Victoria and the Strait of Juan de Fuca on this memorable half-hour (20-minute flight) seaplane trip. See the stunning rugged coastline and the inviting mountains in the distance. This is a small group tour with a maximum of 5 passengers per aircraft.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Small group ensures personal service
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Scenic air tour
This half-hour trip (20-min flight) is an ideal introduction to seaplane aviation and includes spectacular vistas of Downtown Victoria and the Strait of Juan de Fuca, with the Olympic Mountains in the distance. Enjoy unique grand houses perched above rugged coastline. The exhilarating spray of the water is always a highlighting during take-off and landing.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from 950 Wharf Street, Victoria
Returns to the original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- 20-minute flight
- Carbon Offset Levy
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring a valid photo ID and voucher upon check-in in exchange for air ticket
- Anything carried on board is subject to search. Large carrying bags or backpacks discouraged
- Not handicap accessible
Reviewed by: gbell, July 2014
We had a great time! This is the best way to see the glacier, and the ice cave where unbelievable amazing, Ariel and Nathan are very friendly and very informative.
This was a lifetime experience.....
Reviewed by: Loy T, August 2012
More more more!!!
Book 2 or 3 because you won't get enough.