Vancouver Trolley Hop-on Hop-off Tour
See the best of Vancouver in a classic turn-of-the-century Vancouver Trolley. Your Trolley Ticket is your passport to fun and excitement while you're in Vancouver, and can be used over two consecutive days. Take the entire tour in one afternoon or hop-off the trolley at any of the stops or 3 flag stops, to visit Vancouver's major downtown attractions, go shopping, or dine out. The tours include live commentary and operate year round.
- Fully narrated tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
The fleet of Vancouver Trolleys runs on environmentally friendly propane fuel, ensuring Vancouver stays beautiful. You can tour at your own pace as you pass Vancouver's major attractions, famous parks and gardens, shopping areas, and fine restaurants. Hop off to have a closer look, then re-board another Vancouver Trolley to continue on your tour.
The trolley tour offers to loops. The Red Loop will take you through Stanley Park, Robson and Denman, the English Bay and Canada Place. The Blue Loop tours around Yaletown, Chinatown, Gastown, Granville Island and Library Square. To complete both loops in one afternoon board the Red Loop Trolley before 2:40pm and 2:50pm on the Blue Loop.
You can also combine your Vancouver Trolley Hop-on Hop-off Tour with a ticket for:
- The Lookout Observation Deck at Harbour Centre - enjoy panoramic views over Vancouver. Your ticket is valid for a full day so you can return in the evening to see the city illuminated at night.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
You may board at any of the following 30 stops and 3 flag stops:1. Canada Place
2. Marriott Pinnacle & Vancouver Renaissance Hotel
3. Hyatt Regency
4. Art Gallery
5. Holiday Inn Hotel (Howe St)
6. Quality Inn
7. Cascadia Hotel
8. Sheraton Wall Centre
(FLAG) Sutton Place Hotel
10. Blue Horizon Hotel
11. Westin Bayshore
12. Stanley Park – Rose Garden
13. Stanley Park – Vancouver Aquarium
14. Stanley Park – Totem Poles
15. Stanley Park – Prospect Point
(FLAG) Stanley Park – Teahouse
(FLAG) Stanley Park – Fish House
18. English Bay
19. Aquatic Centre
20. Vanier Park
22. Granville Island
23. Plaza of Nations/Edgewater Casino
24. Library Square
25. Sandman Hotel
26. Chinatown/Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Garden
27. Vancouver Police Museum
28. Old Spaghetti Factory (Water St)
30. Waterfront Station
- From November to March: Tour departs every 40 minutes between first and last Trolley. The last tour leaves Canada Place at 3:00pm, arriving back at 5:00pm.
- From April to October: Tour departs every 30 minutes between first and last Trolley
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hop-on hop-off Tour Only
Unlimited use on Vancouver Trolley Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 2 consecutive calendar days from time of first use
USD $32.17Pricing details
Lookout Observation Deck
Unlimited use on Vancouver Trolley Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 2 consecutive calendar days from time of first use. Includes full day ticket to The Lookout Observation Deck at Harbor Centre
USD $45.48Pricing details
Vancouver Trolley Hop-no Hop-off Tour
- Ticket valid for two consecutive days
- Live commentary
- Onboard coupon book
- One-way trip on False Creek Ferries
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This activity is wheelchair accessible if the wheelchair can be folded up and if the guest is able to walk up three steps into the Trolley to sit on a regular seat.
Reviewed by: kandjpoultney, Australia, May 2015
Definitely an excellent way to get your bearings of a city. Very informative, drivers very obliging. A must do!!!
Reviewed by: SUSAN C, May 2015
I enjoyed the tour of the city. the only problem was that the driver couldn't be heard very well .twice he was asked to speak louder and he did turn his speaker up......it was interesting to see all of Vancouver in a trolley.
also the trolley was running late and I walked to 2 different stops before I was able to get on.