Vancouver City Sightseeing Tour
See all of Vancouver's most popular sites on this 4-hour sightseeing tour. Visit Stanley Park, Chinatown, Gastown, Granville Park and more, and learn about the places you see from your guide. This is a great way for first-time visitors and those short on time to get a great overview of the city.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from downtown Vancouver hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10am
Departs at 2pm
- Professional guide
- Admission to Harbor Center Tower (10am departure only)
- Admission to Bloedel Floral Conservatory (2pm departure only)
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Reviewed by: Vincent d, January 2015
We were a very small group (four) on a very inclement day but our guide, Warwick, went out of his way to present his city in the best possible light and to assure that all of our individual interests were addressed.
Reviewed by: RICHARD A, December 2014
Kelly is an excellent guide. very knowledgeable. We enjoyed the tour very much.