Private Tour: Gardens of Vancouver
Spend a half-day in Vancouver's wonderful gardens on this private and personalized tour. Beauty, drama and history! This afternoon tour is ideal for the horticultural enthusiast or any admirer of natural beauty.
Your private tour starts with a stop at the beautiful Dr. Sun Yat Sen Classical Chinese Garden in Vancouver's Chinatown. The Chinese have a totally different perspective on what a garden should be and it must be seen to be understood. Take a short walk around Chinatown to see novelties such as the "World's Narrowest Building" and Chinese spice and medicine shops.
Leaving the downtown area, you travel to the highest point in the city, the spectacular Queen Elisabeth Park and its sunken gardens. Originally a rock quarry for the early development of downtown, it is now a spectacular garden and view point.
Finally, you'll enjoy the breathtaking Van Dusen Botanical Garden with an amazing array of what nature has to offer. This mature 55 acre (22 hectare) garden features displays of plants in picturesque landscape settings. Specific garden areas are planted to illustrate botanical relationships and geographical origins. Prime examples are the Rhododendron Walk and Sino Himalayan Garden.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking are required for this private Vancouver tour.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is available from Vancouver hotels or cruise ship terminal
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 2pm
Gardens of Vancouver Private Tour
- Admission to Van Dusen Botanical Garden
- Admission to Dr. Sun Yat Sen Classical Chinese Garden
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuity (optional)
- Meals and beverages
- This tour must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking, unless you are booking within 3 months of tour date. In this case, confirmation will be received within 24-48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours are wheelchair accessible
- Child prices are not available, adult prices apply to all travelers.