The Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise takes you on a 2-hour adventure to the spectacular scenery and wildlife which make coastal British Columbia world famous. Grab a seat on a custom-designed, high-speed, 28 ft. rigid hull inflatable. With an experienced guide at the helm, you won't miss a thing as you speed across Horseshoe Bay to The Strait of Georgia.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
You'll find yourself racing beside steep cliffs, exploring caves, and spotting harbour seals at play. A highlight of the cruise is Pam Rocks, popular with Harbour Seals and majestic bald eagles soaring overhead. Cruise out into The Strait of Georgia to see awesome views of Vancouver. On your return to Horseshoe Bay you'll view spectacular waterfront homes around West Vancouver.
The Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise is fast but safe. The aluminum hull design with inflatable tubes makes it comfortable in calm or rough water. Depending on the weather, either Mustang Integrity suits or approved life vests are provided for your comfort and safety. The vessel is equipped with VHF radio and a cell phone. Just relax and enjoy the ride!
What to Wear:
- Layered clothing works really well and closed shoes are best
- Sunglasses are a good idea on bright days as well as sunscreen
- Extra clothes or bags can be locked in a storage room at the office so that they do not get wet on the boat
Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from downtown Vancouver hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original point of departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
10:00am tour with transfer from downtown Vancouver
1:00pm tour with transfer from downtown Vancouver
Howe Sound Sea Safari Cruise
- 2-hour high speed eco-tour
- Survival suit, gloves and weather goggles
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected)
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Gratuity (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or for people with a history of back problems
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.