Viator Exclusive: 2-day Victoria Tour from Vancouver including Butchart Gardens
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
You will be picked you up from your downtown Vancouver hotel by shuttle and taken to the ferry terminal at Tsawwassen where you board a BC Ferry bound for Victoria. As you cruise through the Gulf Islands, keep your eyes open; a variety of whales are known to inhabit these waters, turning your ferry ride into a whale watching excursion! Even without a whale sighting, the scenery throughout the Inside Passage is beautiful.
Once in Victoria, you are whisked off to the spectacular Butchart Gardens where 55 acres of pristine gardens will be the focus of many pictures. After admiring the gardens, your coach takes you on a brief tour of the city. By 3:30pm, you’ll have been dropped off at the Inn at Laurel Point, ranked highly by Condé Nast Traveler Magazine for several years, with the next 24 hours at your disposal. Make the short walk to downtown Victoria or enjoy a meal at Aura, the Inn's restaurant boasting spectacular views of Inner Harbor and Victoria.
The next day you are free to enjoy whatever activities you please. At 5pm the bus will pick you up from the hotel for your trasfer to the float plane terminal for your scenic flight back to Vancouver.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9:30am. If you selected hotel pick-up in Downtown Vancouver, please be ready at 9:00am.
- BC Ferry ticket to Victoria
- Float plane flight to Vancouver
- Entrance to the Butchart Gardens for 1.5 hours
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 1-night stay in Victoria at the Inn at Laurel Point
- Brief guided tour of Victoria by coach
- All meals
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Please hand in your booking confirmation to your guide at the beginning of the tour
- Please dress accordingly to weather as the tour operates rain or shine. Jackets and rain attire recommended during colder months
- If booking for more than one person, please make a note in the special requirements section indicating your room type
- Max of 25 lbs of luggage allowed per traveler
- 1.5 hours allowed at Butchart Gardens
Reviewed by: Christine W, September 2014
Had a wonderful time. The Butchart Gardens were magnificent. Met some lovely people. Craigdarroch Castle was amazing. Everything was so well organised. Thank you.
Reviewed by: Hazel B, August 2014
We loved this tour. It would have been nice to have 3 hours in the Butchart Gardens rather than only two as one of us has hip/knee problems and walks rather slow. But the Gardens were so beautiful. The drive around Victoria with the tour guide giving history was great. We learned a lot. The Inn at Laurel Point has a lovely view, and is a lovely place. The staff are so friendly and helpful. We were glad we stayed overnight because next day we had a horse and carriage ride, we walked through Chinatown, and we went through the Robert Bateman Museum which is a must see if you like wildlife. We were booked to take the float plane back to Vancouver, and somehow our driver forgot to pick us up at the Inn. But Haydee got on the phone, and within 30 minutes everything was straightened out; a cab picked us up, and free of charge took us to the place where the float planes leave, there we were already booked on the next flight and everyone was so cheerful and helpful about getting us on this floatplane. We loved the flight across; seeing where the people lived on the islands, and the trails going to their house, and their boats used for transportation. This is one awesome tour, and it was almost worth being forgotten just to find out how fast and seamlessly the problem can be sorted out. I already had a sincere apology on my iPad before I returned to my temporary home at White Rock. I would love to do this tour again.