Viator Exclusive: 2-day Victoria Tour from Vancouver including Butchart Gardens
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
You will be picked you up from your downtown Vancouver hotel by shuttle and taken to the ferry terminal at Tsawwassen where you board a BC Ferry bound for Victoria. As you cruise through the Gulf Islands, keep your eyes open; a variety of whales are known to inhabit these waters, turning your ferry ride into a whale watching excursion! Even without a whale sighting, the scenery throughout the Inside Passage is beautiful.
Once in Victoria, you are whisked off to the spectacular Butchart Gardens where 55 acres of pristine gardens will be the focus of many pictures. After admiring the gardens, your coach takes you on a brief tour of the city. By 3:30pm, you’ll have been dropped off at the Inn at Laurel Point, ranked highly by Condé Nast Traveler Magazine for several years, with the next 24 hours at your disposal. Make the short walk to downtown Victoria or enjoy a meal at Aura, the Inn's restaurant boasting spectacular views of Inner Harbor and Victoria.
The next day you are free to enjoy whatever activities you please. At 5pm the bus will pick you up from the hotel for your trasfer to the float plane terminal for your scenic flight back to Vancouver.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 7:30am. If you selected hotel pick-up in Downtown Vancouver, please be ready at 7:00am.
Tour departs at 8:30am. If you selected hotel pick-up in Downtown Vancouver, please be ready at 8:00am.
Tour departs at 9:30am. If you selected hotel pick-up in Downtown Vancouver, please be ready at 9:00am.
Butchart Gardens, British Columbia
- BC Ferry ticket to Victoria
- Float plane flight to Vancouver
- Entrance to the Butchart Gardens for 1.5 hours
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 1-night stay in Victoria at the Inn at Laurel Point
- Brief guided tour of Victoria by coach
- All meals
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Please hand in your booking confirmation to your guide at the beginning of the tour
- Please dress accordingly to weather as the tour operates rain or shine. Jackets and rain attire recommended during colder months
- If booking for more than one person, please make a note in the special requirements section indicating your room type
- Max of 25 lbs of luggage allowed per traveler
- 1.5 hours allowed at Butchart Gardens
Reviewed by: Clare C, July 2014
Fabulous driver Andy, wonderful tour and destination. Only problem was that our hotel room booking was made for the incorrect night so we ended up in a crummy room (with no view as promised), lucky it was only for one night!
Reviewed by: barbara j, June 2014
Everything went well. We enjoyed our trip. For me I knew the float plane would be a little scary. I would have liked the option of using the ferry back also. It was raining so the view was not as good as a sunny day would be. The hotel and restaurant were lovely. The walk way to downtown was great. The tour was a little pricey, but the convenience of having everything go well was worth it.