Select a datex
Want to spend more than a day discovering the delights of the capital of British Columbia? This tour includes a ferry to Victoria, a float plane flight back to Vancouver, admission into Butchart Gardens and overnight accommodation at a 4-star centrally-located Victoria hotel; a great value that will allow you plenty of time to explore this beautiful city.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Victoria is Vancouver’s smaller, quieter cousin. Don’t let small size and lack of noise fool you, the capital city of Victoria has shops, museums, history, and restaurants to occupy you for days. Make sure to see famous parliamentary sights, the Empress Hotel, Beacon Hill Park and the Inner Harbor. This Vancouver to Victoria Overnight Tour Including Butchart Gardens will give you a comprehensive overview of one of Canada’s most beautiful cities.
You will be picked you up from your downtown Vancouver hotel by shuttle and taken to the ferry terminal at Tsawwassen where you board a BC Ferry bound for Victoria. As you cruise through the Gulf Islands, keep your eyes open; a variety of whales are known to inhabit these waters, turning your ferry ride into a whale watching excursion! Even without a whale sighting, the scenery throughout the Inside Passage is beautiful.
Once in Victoria, you are whisked off to the spectacular Butchart Gardens where 55 acres of pristine gardens will be the focus of many pictures. After admiring the gardens, your coach takes you on a brief tour of the city. By 3:30pm, you’ll have been dropped off at the Inn at Laurel Point, ranked highly by Condé Nast Traveler Magazine for several years, with the next 24 hours at your disposal. Make the short walk to downtown Victoria or enjoy a meal at Aura, the Inn's restaurant boasting spectacular views of Inner Harbor and Victoria.
The next day you are free to enjoy whatever activities you please. At 5pm the bus will pick you up from the hotel for your trasfer to the float plane terminal for your scenic flight back to Vancouver.
Empress Hotel, Victoria
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pick-up from all major Vancouver hotels
- Daily at 8am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Single occupancy room for overnight accommodation. Occupancy is based on adult travelers only.
Double occupancy room for overnight accommodation. Occupancy is based on adult travelers only.
Butchart Gardens, British Columbia
- BC Ferry ticket to Victoria
- Float plane flight to Vancouver
- Entrance to the Butchart Gardens
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 1-night stay in Victoria at the Inn at Laurel Point
- Brief guided tour of Victoria by coach
- All meals
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Please hand in your booking confirmation to your guide at the beginning of the tour
- Please dress accordingly to weather as the tour operates rain or shine. Jackets and rain attire recommended during colder months
- If booking for more than one person, please make a note in the special requirements section indicating your room type
- Max of 25 lbs of luggage allowed per traveler
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.