2-Day Victoria and Butchart Gardens Tour with Overnight at the Inn at Laurel Point
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
You will be picked you up from your downtown Vancouver hotel by shuttle and taken to the ferry terminal at Tsawwassen where you board a BC Ferry bound for Victoria. As you cruise through the Gulf Islands, keep your eyes open; a variety of whales are known to inhabit these waters, turning your ferry ride into a whale watching excursion! Even without a whale sighting, the scenery throughout the Inside Passage is beautiful.
Once in Victoria, you are whisked off to the spectacular Butchart Gardens where 55 acres of pristine gardens will be the focus of many pictures. After admiring the gardens, your coach takes you on a brief tour of the city. By 3:30pm, you’ll have been dropped off at the Inn at Laurel Point, ranked highly by Condé Nast Traveler Magazine for several years, with the next 24 hours at your disposal. Make the short walk to downtown Victoria or enjoy a meal at Aura, the Inn's restaurant boasting spectacular views of Inner Harbor and Victoria.
The next day you are free to enjoy whatever activities you please. You will be provided a taxi voucher to make your way to the seaplane terminal at your leisure.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 8:30am. If you selected hotel pick-up in Downtown Vancouver, please be ready at 8:00am.
USD $344.22Pricing details
Tour departs at 9:30am. If you selected hotel pick-up in Downtown Vancouver, please be ready at 9:00am.
USD $344.22Pricing details
- BC Ferry ticket to Victoria
- Float plane flight to Vancouver
- Entrance to the Butchart Gardens for 1.5 hours
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 1-night stay in Victoria at the Inn at Laurel Point
- Brief guided tour of Victoria by coach
- All meals
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Please hand in your booking confirmation to your guide at the beginning of the tour
- Please dress accordingly to weather as the tour operates rain or shine. Jackets and rain attire recommended during colder months
- If booking for more than one person, please make a note in the special requirements section indicating your room type
- Max of 25 lbs of luggage allowed per traveler
- 1.5 hours allowed at Butchart Gardens
Reviewed by: Irene K, September 2015
excellent trip, well coordinated wish I had more time there
Reviewed by: Philip T, October 2014
This was a great tour, starting with afriendly, informative tour guide, Mike. He guided us from the ferry to Buchart Gardens in the sunshine, and dropped us at our comfortable hotel.
We had time during the next day to look round Victoria and themagnificent BC Museum before an unforgettable float plane ride back to Vancouver.
Everything had gone smoothly until then, but we were then met by the shuttle who refused to take us back to our hotel, and rather than be abandoned in an underground carpark, we had to agree to be dropped at the taxi rank. What a pity tnat the final stage should be so disappointing.