Select a datex
Explore Sydney and Bondi with this 24 or 48 hour ticket aboard an open-top double-decker bus. See all the main sights as you hop on and hop off 34 conveniently located stops around the city. Listen to the commentary and learn interesting facts. Spend as much or as little time at places of interest before jumping aboard for the next stop - the choice is yours!
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Ideal choice for families
With great views from the top of the bus, strategically placed stops and an interesting commentary, a hop-on hop-off tour of Sydney truly is the best way to see the sights of Sydney and Bondi.
You can hop on and off as many times as you like aboard both the Sydney and the Bondi open-top double-decker buses - giving you unparalleled access to the best of Sydney. There are 34 stops around Sydney and Bondi's attractions, and each tour takes approximately 90 minutes. The bus departs every 15 - 20 minutes from each stop and tickets are valid for 24 or 48 hours from first use. The tours connect at 100 William Street or Central Station stop.
Built around the world's most beautiful harbor the towering skyscrapers, iconic buildings and monuments of engineering maintain views to die for. A year round climate of blue skies and sunshine make the ideal location for an open top bus ride.
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Harbor Bridge
- Bondi Beach
- Darling Harbour
- Circular Quay
- Sydney Aquarium
- Town Hall
- The Rocks
Hop-on Hoop-off Tour Bus at Bondi Beach
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Main Stops: Central Station or Circular Quay
Board the bus at any of the following stops:
Stop 1 Circular Quay.
Stop 2 Wynyard
Stop 3 Queen Victoria Building
Stop 4 Town Hall
Stop 5 William Street
Stop 6 Kings Cross
Stop 7 El Almein Fountain
Stop 8 Woolloomooloo
Stop 9 Opera House
Stop 10 Botanic Gardens
Stop 11 Parliament House
Stop 12 Hyde Park North
Stop 13 Australian Museum
Stop 14 Central Station
Stop 15 Power House Museum
Stop 16 Fish Markets
Stop 17 The Star
Stop 18 Maritime Museum
Stop 19 Convention Centre/ Hard Rock Café
Stop 20 Imax
Stop 21 Aquarium
Stop 22 King Street Wharf
Stop 23 Overseas Passenger Terminal
Stop 24 Campbell’s Cove
Stop 25 The Rocks
Stop 26 Circular Quay
Stop A Central Station
Stop B Chinatown
Stop C Cook and Phillip
Stop D William Street
Stop E Paddington
Stop F Bondi Beach
Stop G North Bondi
Stop H Rose Bay
Stop I Double Bay
Stop J Australian Museum
- September to March: Operates between 8:30am to 6:00pm
- Bus operates daily (September to March) every 15 minutes for the Sydney route and every 30 minutes for the Bondi route.
- Bus operates daily (April to August) every 20 minutes for the Sydney route and every 30 - 45 minutes for the Bondi route
April to August: Operates between 8:30am to 5:00pm
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Unlimited use on Sydney & Bondi Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 24 hours from time of first use
Unlimited use on Sydney & Bondi Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 24 hours from time of first use. 1 x Family Pass, valid for 2 adults and up to 4 children.To book please enter 1 adult only and all child names
Unlimited use on Sydney & Bondi Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 48 hours from time of first use
Unlimited use on Sydney & Bondi Hop-on Hop-off Tour for 48 hours from time of first use. 1 x Family Pass, valid for 2 adults and up to 4 children .To book please enter 1 adult only and all child names
Sydney and Bondi Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Pre-recorded commentary in English
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship passengers please note your nearest stops:
- Option 1) Oversees Passengers Terminal: Stop 10 (Circular Quay. Corner of George Street/Alfred Street)
- Option 2) King Street Wharf: City Sightseeing Stop 8 (Campbells Cove/Hickson Road)
- When booking the 24 or 48 hour Family Pass, only the lead passenger name is required for a booking of up to 2 Adults and 4 children 16 years and under. At time of booking you only need to enter 1 adult to complete your booking
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.