Hunter Valley Luncheon Tour by Helicopter
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
The one-hour helicopter flight to the Hunter Valley takes you over Sydney’s iconic landmarks and harbour, with amazing views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, then follows the coastline along the northern beaches to Palm Beach. As Pittwater emerges below, the flight heads inland to the Hawkesbury River and Brisbane Waters, before passing over the Central Coast to eventually land amongst the famed vineyards of the Hunter Valley.
Enjoy a wine tasting and sample some terrific wines the Hunter is renowned for, including crisp Semillon’s and ripe Shiraz. Then take time out for lunch among vines at an award-winning restaurant. While you sip a glass from you complimentary bottle of wine the chef will prepare a three-course gourmet lunch using the best local and seasonal produce.
Your decadent day ends with your return helicopter flight to Sydney -- with even more stunning aerial views!
Please note: The restaurant and lunch menu are subject to change. In the event that Talavera Grove is unavailable, an equally suitable lunch and wine tasting destination will be included.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport, Mascot
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Hunter Valley Luncheon Tour By Helicopter
- Helicopter tour, roundtrip from Sydney to the Hunter Valley
- Live commentary by pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Three-course lunch
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per helicopter
- Helicopters are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the pilot is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the helicopter, maximum weight allowed is 110 kilograms (240 pounds). If heavier, surcharges apply.
Reviewed by: stephen p, February 2015
Brilliant would recommend this trip , great flight, pilot and lunch
Everyone so friendly
Reviewed by: Christopher S, December 2014
Fantastic tour. Highly recommend it. Great lunch spot and not hurried to get back in the chopper. Very relaxing. Well worth it.