Sitka Sea Kayaking Adventure
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Family friendly
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Head to the floating base camp, where you’ll receive a safety instruction from your knowledgeable guide on how to use the two-person kayaks. These stable yet maneuverable crafts let you enjoy the natural beauty of the protected bays and inlets near Sitka. Groups will be led by an experienced guide, who will show you expert paddling techniques. Enjoy a 1.5-hour kayaking trip around the area and learn about the surrounding marine environment. Spot colorful marine life, see an eagle swooping from the tree tops and admire the grandeur of the lush rainforest. You may even see brown bears, harbor seals or black-tailed deer! No prior kayaking experience is required and all ages are welcome.
After kayaking, refuel with a hearty warm snack consisting of clam chowder, crackers and hot apple cider.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sea Kayaking in Sitka
- 3-hour kayaking tour from Sitka
- All necessary equipment, raingear, lifejacket
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- No prior experience necessary, just good health and an adventurous spirit!
- Children must weigh at least 40 lbs (18 kg) in order to fit into required life jacket
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult