Small-Group Wine-Tasting Tour Through Woodinville
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Visit three well-known boutique wineries and learn the interesting vine-to-wine process from real winemaking experts. You’ll discover that unlike the “mass production” approach of some popular wine regions, these small-scale Woodinville wineries are dedicated to creating the highest-quality product in small quantities – here, you’ll gain a true appreciation of the craft that goes into each and every bottle.
Some of the wineries you may visit include:
Hollywood Hills Vineyards - This is the only winery in Woodinville with an estate vineyard
JM Cellars - This winery specializes in handcrafted complex red blends of balance, power and finesse
Sparkman Cellars - This winery is family-owned and -operated with a focus on grapes grown in Red Mountain AVA (American Viticulture Area)
Airfield Estates - Praised for high quality and value, this winery has been growing grapes since 1968
Kestrel Vintners - Through passion, knowledge and stewardship, this winery reveals masterfully tended vineyards, innovative winemaking techniques, and unrivaled hospitality
Then sit back, relax and enjoy the picturesque Woodinville scenery as your driver takes you back to the big city.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 12:30pm
Winery in Woodinville
- 5.5-hour tour of Woodinville wine country
- All tasting fees
- Snack of local meats, cheeses and crackers
- Transportation in a Mercedes van or luxury SUV
- Professional, knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown Seattle hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all ages
- Participants must be 21 years or older to wine taste
Reviewed by: David, Australia, September 2014
Great guide, excellent wineries. Had a brilliant afternoon.
Reviewed by: Matthew B, August 2014
Great that food and water was included! Kirsten was very knowledgable about wine making in WA and great for recommending things for us to do after our tour in the Seattle area.
We enjoyed the personal service at the first and third locations. The 2nd location had a great host but not so personal.