Small-Group Wine-Tasting Tour Through Woodinville
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- All tasting fees
- Snack of local meats, cheeses and crackers
- Transportation in a Mercedes van or luxury SUV
- Professional, knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown Seattle hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all ages
- Participants must be 21 years or older to wine taste
- Kit Singh of Lauren Ashton Cellars: Made entirely from Northwest grapes, Kit Singh of Lauren Ashton Cellars, is defining the craft of Northwest wines. In a European-style, the winemaker’s chemistry degree creates distinct flavors and deliciously smart wines.
- Celaeno: A small and authentic boutique winery, producing 750 cases per year, Celaeno excels in breaking the normal rules of wine making. Enjoy Okanagan Valley sourced Pinot Noir and wines fermented in oak barrels originating from Hungary, Kentucky, and Pennsylvania.
- William Church Winery: Taste the splendor of Washington wines through their highly rated Viognier, Malbec, and Bordeaux blends. In the ambiance of a working winery, this stop allows you to focus on balance, power, dimension and finesse when wine tasting.
- Kestrel Vintners: Innovatively crafts wines of the highest caliber, showcasing the unique terroir of the Pacific Northwest. Through passion, knowledge and stewardship, their wines reveal masterfully tended vineyards, innovative wine making techniques, and unrivaled hospitality
Reviewed by: William R, October 2015
We were able to visit 4 great wineries. Barbara was our guide and she was FANTASTIC. Great day if you want to get to know Washington wine!
Reviewed by: William B, October 2015
Wonderful guider and a great time. Thank you so very much!!!