Small-Group Wine-Tasting Tour Through Woodinville
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Visit three well-known boutique wineries and learn the interesting vine-to-wine process from real winemaking experts. You’ll discover that unlike the “mass production” approach of some popular wine regions, these small-scale Woodinville wineries are dedicated to creating the highest-quality product in small quantities – here, you’ll gain a true appreciation of the craft that goes into each and every bottle.
Some of the wineries you may visit include:
Hollywood Hills Vineyards - This is the only winery in Woodinville with an estate vineyard
JM Cellars - This winery specializes in handcrafted complex red blends of balance, power and finesse
Sparkman Cellars - This winery is family-owned and -operated with a focus on grapes grown in Red Mountain AVA (American Viticulture Area)
Airfield Estates - Praised for high quality and value, this winery has been growing grapes since 1968
Kestrel Vintners - Through passion, knowledge and stewardship, this winery reveals masterfully tended vineyards, innovative winemaking techniques, and unrivaled hospitality
Then sit back, relax and enjoy the picturesque Woodinville scenery as your driver takes you back to the big city.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Winery in Woodinville
- 5.5-hour tour of Woodinville wine country
- All tasting fees
- Snack of local meats, cheeses and crackers
- Transportation in a Mercedes van or luxury SUV
- Professional, knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown Seattle hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all ages
- Participants must be 21 years or older to wine taste
Reviewed by: Michael S, May 2015
This trip was fantastic! Very intimate as we only shared the tour with one other couple.
Barbara and Mitch are the best!!!
It was much different than I imagined as we saw 3 distinctly opposing wineries. Each unique to their own standards and none of them let us down.
We learned more about wine in one day than I have acquired my whole life.
Highly recommend this tour.
Reviewed by: Sandra P, October 2014
We have taken many wine tours in different parts of the country. This tour was excellant. The guide made this trip an A plus. Would highly recommend this outing to anyone.