Get the Seattle CityPASS, the best deal in the Emerald City. Your Seattle CityPASS gives you tickets to Seattle's premier attractions including the Space Needle, saving you time and money.
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, transport and contact information, plus insider tips so you can get the most out of your visit to Seattle.
Your Seattle CityPASS includes tickets to the following must-see attractions:
- Space Needle (includes two visits to the top during a 24-hour period)
- Pacific Science Center (includes one 2-D OR 3-D IMAX movie)
- Seattle Aquarium
- Experience Music Project | Science Fiction Museum
- 1-hour Argosy Harbor Cruise
- Woodland Park Zoo OR The Museum of Flight
Special Offer! - Save almost 43% on six attractions with one CityPASS! - Book Now!
Admire the Views from the Iconic Seattle Space Needle
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
To receive your Seattle CityPASS ticket booklet, you must exchange your voucher at ANY ONE OF THE SIX LISTED ATTRACTIONS in Seattle (details listed above). You must have valid photo ID with you. Please note, the ticket booklet will not be sent out to you in advance.
- Your Seattle CityPASS is valid for nine days from date of first use.
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Admission to Space Needle
- Admission to Pacific Science Center plus one IMAX movie
- Admission to Experience Music Project | Science Fiction Museum
- Admission to Seattle Aquarium
- 1-hour Argosy Harbor Cruise
- Choice ticket: Woodland Park Zoo OR The Museum of Flight
- Food and drinks
- Transport to and from attractions
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: The CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for children, however this may not be cost saving.
Your ticket is valid for 9 days beginning date of first use
A visit to Seattle is not complete without a visit to the Space Needle. Explore the famous landmark both at day and at night, with two visits to the top within a 24 hour period.
Your window to Puget Sound and hundreds of species of fish, birds, invertebrates and marine mammals. Walk through the Underwater Dome and be surrounded by 400,000 gallons of water and beautiful sea life.
Pacific Science Center
Immerse yourself in the Tropical Butterfly House and Insect Village. See an IMAX film on a screen 3 1/2 stories tall and explore five buildings of hands-on fun in Seattle's leading cultural attraction.
Experience Music Project | Science Fiction Museum
Be a rock star and travel to the stars all under EMP | SFM's colorful roof! At Experience Music Project, learn to play the guitar, jam to a crowd of fans and be inspired by interactive music exhibitions. Science Fiction Museum is an out-of-this-world journey into the universe of science fiction. Meet the real E.T. and contemplate Captain Kirk's command chair.
Argosy Cruise Harbor Tour
A visit to Seattle is not complete without a view from the water. See the historic Seattle waterfront, the Seattle skyline, colorful Alki Beach and breathtaking scenery on this on-hour narrated Harbor Cruise.
Option ticket - Choice between:
Woodland Park Zoo
A 92-acre botanical garden featuring over 300 animal species. No other American Zoo has surpassed their record of receiving four 'Best New Exhibit' awards. New this season, experience the African Village overlooking the Savanna with roaming giraffe, zebra and oryx.
Museum of Flight
One of the world's premier air and space museums. In the steel and glass Great Gallery, the history of aviation soars past with dozens of full-size aircraft flying in formation six stories above.
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.