Get the Seattle CityPASS, the best deal in the Emerald City. Your Seattle CityPASS gives you tickets to Seattle's premier attractions including the Space Needle, saving you time and money.
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, transport and contact information, plus insider tips so you can get the most out of your visit to Seattle.
Your Seattle CityPASS includes tickets to the following must-see attractions:
- Space Needle (includes two visits to the top during a 24-hour period)
- Seattle Aquarium
- 1-hour Argosy Harbor Cruise
- Option Ticket 1: EMP Museum OR Woodland Park Zoo
- Option Ticket 2: Pacific Science Center (includes one regular IMAX movie) OR The Museum of Flight
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Your Seattle CityPASS is valid for nine days from date of first use.
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Admission to Space Needle
- Admission to Seattle Aquarium
- 1-hour Argosy Harbor Cruise
- Choice ticket: EMP Museum OR Woodland Park Zoo
- Choice ticket: Pacific Science Center (plus one regular IMAX) OR The Museum of Flight
- Food and drinks
- Transport to and from attractions
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: The CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for children, however this may not be cost saving.
Your ticket is valid for 9 days beginning date of first use
A visit to Seattle is not complete without a visit to the Space Needle. Explore the famous landmark both at day and at night, with two visits to the top within a 24 hour period.
Your window to Puget Sound and hundreds of species of fish, birds, invertebrates and marine mammals. Walk through the Underwater Dome and be surrounded by 400,000 gallons of water and beautiful sea life.
Argosy Cruise Harbor Tour
A visit to Seattle is not complete without a view from the water. See the historic Seattle waterfront, the Seattle skyline, colorful Alki Beach and breathtaking scenery on this on-hour narrated Harbor Cruise.
Option ticket 1 - Choice between:
Explore some of the most significant moments in rock music, science fiction, and popular culture in EMP Museum’s colorful Frank Gehry designed building! Get your Hendrix fix, play an instrument or jam with friends, and tour exciting interactive exhibits. Plus lots of special exhibitions--this museum is where fantasy, science fiction or music met!
Woodland Park Zoo
A 92-acre botanical garden featuring over 300 animal species. No other American Zoo has surpassed their record of receiving four 'Best New Exhibit' awards. New this season, experience the African Village overlooking the Savanna with roaming giraffe, zebra and oryx.
Option ticket 2 - Choice between:
Pacific Science Center
Immerse yourself in the Tropical Butterfly House and Insect Village. See an IMAX film on a screen 3 1/2 stories tall and explore five buildings of hands-on fun in Seattle's leading cultural attraction.
Museum of Flight
One of the world's premier air and space museums. In the steel and glass Great Gallery, the history of aviation soars past with dozens of full-size aircraft flying in formation six stories above.
Reviewed by: Tarnya R, September 2014
Excellent way to see the highlights of Seattle while saving money and time :)
Reviewed by: Peter C, September 2014
Great idea to save money. Top tip, do the Flight Museum early as it shuts first. If you want to drop one, the Aquarium is the same as others. EMP and Space Needle were highlights. Fabulous day in a great city.