Lake Washington Cruise from Seattle
From picturesque houseboat districts to luxury waterfront homes and the Husky Stadium, former home to the NFL's Seahawks - this two-hour cruise is an unforgettable way to experience the best of Seattle. See dramatic scenery and the volcanic Mt. Rainier as the tour cruises Lake Washington.
See the historic houseboat district on Lake Union and Portage Bay, cruise past Husky Stadium into scenic Lake Washington, and view the amazing waterfront homes that surround the lake.
This narrated cruise is a fantastic way to experience the Pacific Northwest.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 1:15pm
Lake Washington Cruise
- Live commentary on board
- Local taxes
- Meals. Full service bars available for purchases on board
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This cruise must be booked at least 72 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this cruise will be received at time of booking
- All vessels are wheelchair accessible and have restrooms on board
Reviewed by: Rafael M, October 2014
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Joyce V, September 2014
Great but we had a family on board that was very, very LOUD !!!