Bainbridge Island and Bloedel Reserve Small-Group Luxury Minibus Tour
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Small-group tour by minibus
After a brief tour through the Winslow area, where you can do some shopping, you’ll begin the 15-minute trip across the island to Bloedel Reserve. At the reserve, you can either participate in the guided tour or take yourself on an individual tour.
The reserve is designed to impress. Several different environments make up the space, from the famous Japanese Garden all the way to the bird refuge. By the time you leave, you’ll have a full appreciation of the serenity of the reserve and the dedication that has been put into every inch of these 150 acres (60 hectares).
When you leave the reserve, you’ll be taken back to the ferry terminal where you are free to board your ferry or spend more time on the island.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Not available January - March
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Transportation via luxury minibus
- Admission to Bloedel Reserve
- Ferry ticket to Bainbridge Island from Seattle (return from Bainbridge Island is free)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minibus seats a maximum of 12 people
- Not recommended for children
- 8:45am ferry from Seattle is recommended