Best San Diego Harbor Speed Boat Adventure
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tours departs at 9am
Tours departs at 11am
Tour departs at 1pm
Tour departs at 3pm
San Diego Harbor Speed Boat Adventure
- Guided and narrated tour
- Bottled water
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
- Safety orientation
- Your own F13 mini speed boat
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for people with neck or back problems or a recent surgery to participate. Pregnant women should not participate
- Bring a swimsuit in the summer and a jacket in the winter, sandals or flip-flops, towel, sun block, sunglasses
- Each boat can carry up to 2 adults and 1 child
- The per boat weight limit of 500 lbs (227kgs) A small child (under 50 lbs, 22kgs) is allowed to sit in the middle
- If you are taking the tour by yourself and if there is another single on your tour then we will pair you together. If not then you get the boat to yourself.
- You must be 18 years or older to drive a boat by yourself
- The boats do have a storage compartment but bags can get wet
- No experience or boating license required
Reviewed by: Karla F, September 2015
This was a blast. Will do it again!
Reviewed by: T.R. W, September 2015
Excellent Fun. Really enjoyed it. Lots to see and the tour guide was very knowledgeable and helpful and put us all at ease by giving us thorough instructions beforehand. Our eldest child, who was 16 at the time, was allowed to drive the speedboat which he thoroughly enjoyed. Our youngest son of 14 wasn't but seemed to enjoy the adventure too. Only 4 speedboats and the tour guide in total so felt very safe.
Would whole heartedly recommend this adventure for the adventurous type!