San Diego Champagne Brunch Cruise
There's no better way to relax and enjoy San Diego! Take in the sights, listen to relaxing music, linger in the sun and visit the captain. Indulge in a lavish brunch buffet featuring a savory selection of all your favorites and complimentary champagne. An astonishing range of sights awaits you in beautiful San Diego Bay!
Take in the sights, listen to relaxing music, linger in the sun and visit the Captain on this San Diego Brunch Cruise.
There's no better way to relax and enjoy San Diego!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Please Note: Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure time
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
San Diego Champagne Brunch Cruise
- 2-hour cruise
- Brunch buffet and service
- Background music
- All taxes and fees
- Free flowing champagne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Additional beverages (cash bar available)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking. Smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Cruises are wheelchair accessible depending on which pier they depart from. Please let us know if you require a wheelchair accessible cruise so that we can confirm that your requested cruise date has wheelchair accessible departures
- Tables are assigned in advance. If there are additional parties you would like to be seated with, please make note in the 'Special Requirements' field at time of booking and confirm with the operator no less than 72 hours in advance
- Fresh-baked croissants, blueberry, cherry and cheese danishes, and caramel pecan rolls
- Cinnamon swirl French toast with freshly whipped cream, candied walnuts and brown sugar-glazed bananas
- Chocolate bread pudding with crème Anglaise and a sweet vanilla-scented sauce
- Rainbow of fresh fruit featuring strawberries, cantaloupe, pineapple and honeydew
- Antipasto-style salad with pepperoni, kidney beans, green olives and artichokes hearts
- Classic Caesar salad with parmesan and herb croutons
- Cole slaw with dried cranberries and golden raisins
- Wild rice salad with red flame grapes, toasted almonds and fresh herbs
- Grape tomato salad with baby mozzarella and fresh oregano
- Yakasoba noodle salad with vegetables
- Teriyaki beef salad
- Couscous salad with cucumbers
- Freshly made to order poached eggs, biscuits and English muffins, Canadian bacon, Hollandaise, creamed spinach, sausage gravy
- Grilled Asian barbecue salmon filet with mango and papaya relish
- Smoked salmon Mousseline feather-light salmon spread on miniature bagels with marinated red onions
- Chilled tiger prawns perfumed with Old Bay seasoning and Creole-style cocktail sauce
- Fresh crab salad with a remoulade dressing
- Assortment of freshly made sushi with wasabi, pickled ginger and soy sauce
- Italian scramble with Roma tomatoes, fresh spinach, basil, hickory-smoked bacon and savory sausage links
- Roasted red potatoes with glazed onions and sweet peppers
- Buffalo-style chicken cassoulet
- Macaroni and cheese, a tender pasta with rich cheese sauce
- Carved chili rub breast of turkey with jalapeno-cranberry chutney
- Rosemary and garlic-scented casino roast with horseradish cream
- Premium cakes and tortes
- New York style cheesecake
- Cream puffs, petit fours and miniature fruit tarts
- Rich almond and pecan bars
- Unlimited Champagne, coffee, tea, soda and juice
Reviewed by: David C, December 2015
Great views, great food, great staff!
Reviewed by: Pamela B, November 2015
Great service and amazing food. This was a wonderful experience from end to end. Would definitely do again.