Dennis Conner's Sailing Experience Aboard America's Cup Yachts
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small group ensures personal service
Within 5 minutes of leaving the dock, the crew will have the sails raced and engines off. Catching the wind you'll cruise smoothly and quietly across San Diego Bay enjoying fantastic uninterrupted views from anywhere on the 80-ft boat. You can pitch in and feel like part of the crew, or simply sit back and relax on the decks.
This once-in-a-lifetime racing-boat experience in San Diego will not only be an unforgettable nautical adventure, but also give you second-to-none bragging rights at home.
Also included is admission to San Diego Maritime Museum. The museum preserves one of the largest collections of historic sea vessels in the United States including the world's oldest active ship 'Star of India'. Visit the museum before or after the cruise, the choice is yours (must be on the same day as your cruise).
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dennis Conner's America's Cup Sailing Experience
- 2.5-hr sailing trip
- Maritime Museum admission
- Soft beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received as soon as possible subject to availability
- A minimum of 6 passengers apply in order to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Otto H V, December 2013
We enjoyed the trip very much. The captain and crew were very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. It appeared that if anyone who wanted to steer they had an opportunity to do so. It was a great opportunity to experience and participate in sailing on a yacht so much bigger and faster than we are used to.
Reviewed by: j_close, May 2011
Enjoyable trip and good to join in with crew for real sailing experience. Time on confirmation was wrong though, stated 12 midday but was 2pm