Winery Day Trip to Texas Hill Country from San Antonio
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
Stop in the charming German town of Fredericksburg and take a stroll down Main Street. Browse the local shops and antique stores and have lunch at a nearby café or restaurant (own expense).
You’ll then take a short drive to two different wineries, where you’ll sample several fine wines and learn about the wine-making process. Try Texas-style wines and a several grape varietals including sangiovese, viognier, tempranillo and syrah.
Depending on availability, you’ll also tour the wineries. After your tour, relax on the drive back to your San Antonio hotel.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Wine Tasting Tour
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach or van
- Tour guide
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult prices apply to all ages under 60 years of age
- Guests must be 21 years of age to drink alcohol
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Reviewed by: Juan B, February 2014
The best! Tio Chuey was THE best guide. We r goin back n takn more friends with us. Take ur cheese n crackers!!
Reviewed by: Carol G, December 2013
The wineries were very nice and the people were MORE than helpful and friendly. They also offered us more than the allotted amount of tastings plus let us "re-taste" when trying to decide which ones to purchase. One of them even gave us our glasses to keep! Our tour guide was informative but not "over-the-top"… The visit in Fredricksburg was nice but not long enough for me… That's not the tours fault though… Just gives us a reason to go back on our own some day!
Hotel pick up was convenient and on-time.
The drive fro San Antonio to Fredricksburg was just under 1 1/2 hours… so plan for that…
I would do this tour again.