Select a datex
Explore San Antonio in a fun way on this sightseeing Segway tour, a great way to see the city in a short amount of time. You’ll cruise around with your guide for one hour, gliding along lively Houston Street and seeing sites like the Alamo, HemisFair Park and the Tower of the Americas, built for the 1968 World's Fair. Stop along the way to take photos, hear interesting facts and take in your surroundings.
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Meet in downtown San Antonio on East Houston Street to receive an orientation and safety briefing. Once you feel comfortable on your Segway, follow your guide on a 1-hour tour of the city.
Cruise down the tree-lined passageway of Houston Street, the city’s lively, creative corridor featuring 19th-century architecture. Along here, see the Alamo, founded by the Spanish in the late 18th century as Mission San Antonio de Valero. This site is where the Davey Crockett, Jim Bowie, Colonel Travis and many others sacrificed their lives during the Texas Revolution.
Explore HemisFair Park, with its fountains and green landscape, and stop by the Tower of the Americas, built as the theme structure for the 1968 World's Fair. Learn how this was once the tallest observation tower in the US! You’ll also pass by the grand San Antonio Convention center.
You’ll make several stops along the way to snap photos, hear some fun facts from your guide and take in the scenery. Return to East Houston Street to conclude your tour.
Close Up of the Alamo
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Downtown San Antonio, East Houston Street
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 4pm
Departs at 5:30pm
Touring Around Downtown San Antonio
- Segway tour
- Orientation session
- Local taxes
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 275 lbs (125 kg)
- Riders should be able to climb stairs without assistance and stand for at least 1 hour
- All riders must be at least 14 years of age
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All riders must sign a liability waiver
- Please dress appropriately and wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes. Please do not bring large backpacks or purses.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.