Select a datex
Discover downtown San Antonio with ease on this fun 1.5-hour Segway tour. Glide through the streets and see the city's historic sites including the Alamo and San Fernando Cathedral, one of the country’s oldest cathedral sanctuaries. Cruise down vibrant Houston Street, see the Tower of the Americas, built for the 1968 World's Fair, and enjoy informative commentary from your knowledgeable guide. You’ll make plenty of photo stops along the way to soak up the scenery.
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
When you meet in downtown San Antonio on East Houston Street, you’ll receive an orientation and safety briefing. Once you feel comfortable on your Segway, follow your guide on a 1.5-hour tour of the city.
Cruise down the tree-lined passage of Houston Street, the city’s lively, creative corridor featuring several restaurants and entertainment venues. Along here, see the Alamo, founded by the Spanish in the late 18th century as Mission San Antonio de Valero. Learn how this is where Davey Crockett, Jim Bowie, Colonel Travis and many others sacrificed their lives during the Texas Revolution.
Stop by the Alamodome, a local sports arena, and visit San Fernando Cathedral, one of the country’s oldest cathedral sanctuaries, built in 1734 by settlers from the Canary Islands.
Explore HemisFair Park, an urban park with fountains, playgrounds and a green landscape, and stop by the Tower of the Americas, built for the 1968 World's Fair and once the tallest observation tower in the US!
You’ll make several stops along the way to snap photos, take in the scenery and hear interesting facts, stories and history from your guide. End your tour back on East Houston Street.
The Torch of Friendship in Downtown San Antonio
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Downtown San Antonio, East Houston Street
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 12pm
Departs at 2pm
In Front of the Texas Born Musicians Mosaic
- Segway tour
- Orientation session
- Local taxes
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 275 lbs (125 kg)
- Riders should be able to climb stairs without assistance and stand for at least 1 hour
- All riders must be at least 14 years of age
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All riders must sign a liability waiver
- Please dress appropriately and wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes. Please do not bring large backpacks or purses.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.