This Puerto Vallarta Adventure is a truly thrilling ecological experience packed with challenges, adventure and most importantly, fun! This Puerto Vallarta Adventure is the perfect way to spend an exciting day outdoors on your Puerto Vallarta family vacation.
Your adventure begins with an exhilarating speed boat ride that takes you to Boca de Tomatlan, a secluded beach at the edge of the jungle on the southern shores of Banderas Bay. Here, an exciting off-road expedition aboard your 4x4 Unimogs will take you 2000 ft (600 meters) above sea level, to a base camp in the heart of the Sierra Madre Mountains.
Then, you'll take a fascinating mule ride higher and further into the sub-tropical forest, where you'll begin a series of thrilling zip lines, rappel down waterfalls, cross jungle bridges and splash through streams and natural river pools.
This exciting eco-tour will bring out the child in all of you. With the highest and longest ziplines in Mexico, at almost 1000 ft (300 meters) long and 250 ft (75 meters) high, you'll be taken on the thrill of a lifetime!
Once back at the base camp you'll have a chance to relax and view photos of your adventure before returning to Puerto or Nuevo Vallarta. Don't miss this unique opportunity to discover and explore the Sierra Madre jungles on your Puerto Vallarta family vacation.
Puerto Vallarta Outdoor Adventure Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from Maritime Terminal, Nuevo Vallarta, OXXO Conchas Chinas (guests staying in the south)
- You will need to telephone 24 hours prior to obtain exact departure time. The contact details for the tour operator will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sierra Madres Outdoor Adventure Tour
- Roundtrip transportation via speed boat
- 4x4 Tour
- Bottled Water
- Fruit and Cookies
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Photo of your personal tour are available for an extra fee
- Port pick-up for cruise ships passengers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear shorts and hiking or tennis shoes and bring a change of dry clothes and shoes, suntan lotion, mosquito repellant, towel and a sweat shirt.
- Terrain will be rocky, guests will get wet and can expect an adrenaline-filled day
- Minimum age is 12 years. Maximum weight 260 lbs.
- Cameras are not recommended for safety reasons, but photo services are available on site
- Group sizes are limited to 14 people to ensure quality excursions
- Lockers are available free of charge
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Cannot accept bookings from cruise ship passengers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.