Puerto Vallarta Combo Tour: UTV, Rappelling and Zipline Canopy Tour
First, fly through the treetop canopy on eight ziplines, set up 90 ft (30 meters) above the rainforest floor. Soar along Mexico's longest and fastest zipline at nearly 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) in length, and reach speeds of up to 60 miles per hour. Don’t forget to keep your eyes open and admire the wildlife and dense tropical vegetation around you.
Not afraid of heights? Then rappel your way down from two treetop platforms, climb up a 50-foot-high (15-meter) shaky ladder and swing like Tarzan on ropes through the woods. Soak up the rainforest views while walking across suspended walkways and hanging bridges.
Next, drive or ride in a personal UTV, a 4WD vehicle that handles like a car and is perfect for couples or families. See the lush scenery up close on a specially designed off-road course that rumbles you up and down steep hills, and across rocky riverbeds.
After traversing the jungle in the hot sun, cool down on a hillside waterslide, twisting and turning until you splash into a pool, where your day of excitement ends. Head into the changing room to freshen up and then board your transport back to Puerto Vallarta.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Meet your tour at Marina Vallarta or Vallarta Adventure Center (30 minutes prior to tour departure time - 8am, 10am, 1pm)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Puerto Vallarta Combo Tour: UTV and Zipline Canopy Tour
- Professional guide
- Ground Transportation
- Bottled Water
- All necessary equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Insurance fee (USD$25)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum height is 4 ft (1.20 meters)
- Maximum weight 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Please wear shorts or long pants, tennis shoes and insect repellent
- It is recommended that you bring a change of clothes and a towel
- Note: Guests interested in driving the Polaris UTV vehicle, must be at least 18 years, have a valid driver's license and present a credit card as guarantee
- Note: A US$25 non-refundable insurance fee for each ATV must be paid in cash on the day of the tour
- Important: this tour is not available to cruise ship passengers
Reviewed by: Kimmy, April 2015
Great fun! Plan on no hat, no sunglasses, bring extra clothes, wear tennis shoes, wear active fit gear clothes. Not too hard for out-of-shape Adults and can skip the rope climb.
Reviewed by: Georgina C, April 2015
Best experience by far. Loved our energetic tour guides pushed every single time even when we felt tired they were there cheering us up. I believe the entire time I was laughing at everything they were telling us. Such amazing company.. Superman is one of the most amazing experience ever !