Small-Group Willamette Valley Wine-Tasting Tour from Portland
- All-inclusive tour
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Lunch included
- Small group ensures personal service
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Willamette Valley Wine Tasting
- All tasting fees
- Expert local guide
- Local, organic lunch (until May 15th departures)
- Water and seasonal snacks
- Transport by Mercedes van or luxury SUV
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown Portland hotels only)
- Comprehensive naturalist commentary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
Reviewed by: Walter M, October 2015
Stephanie was an enthusiastic and knowledgeable tour guide. There were only four of us and that was fine.
We were able to visit a small number of wineries representative of the Oregon wine industry.
It was enjoyable, relaxing and educational. What more could you ask for.
Reviewed by: Harold R, October 2015
My husband and I had an amazing wine tour with our guide, Lawrence! He was a wealth of knowledge not only on the wine tour but about Portland. It was our first-time visit to Portland so he recommended places we should go and taste! And we did....great recommendations! The wineries that were chosen were superb! We ended up buying bottles of wine at each stop! Thank you Lawrence for an amazing tour!