Small-Group Willamette Valley Wine-Tasting Tour from Portland
- All-inclusive tour
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Lunch included
- Small group ensures personal service
At each winery, you’ll meet the winemakers and take behind-the-scenes tours. Along the way, your guide will teach you about the rich ecology of the region and about the art of viticulture in Oregon, a state committed to sustainable farming practices. Since the Willamette Valley has so many outstanding wineries, each itinerary rotates with departure. Below are two examples of wineries we may visit.
Visit Durant Vineyards at Red Ridge Farms, where the Durant family has been growing grapes for almost 40 years. Enjoy several wine tastings and feast your senses on stunning scenery including lavender fields, olive groves and a plant nursery.
Finally, at Rex Hill Vineyards, you’ll see original tunnels that carted drying racks in the 1920s and see new tools like French oak and stainless steel barrels, wine presses, an in-house laboratory and the bottling line. In the tasting room, delight in pinot noirs and chardonnays.
You’ll also enjoy a Cascadian safari lunch, as well as seasonal snacks and water throughout your tour.
After your wine-tasting experience, relax on the drive back to your Portland hotel.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Willamette Valley Wine Tasting
- All tasting fees
- Expert local guide
- Local, organic lunch (until May 15th departures)
- Water and seasonal snacks
- Transport by Mercedes van or luxury SUV
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (downtown Portland hotels only)
- Comprehensive naturalist commentary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
Reviewed by: Mark S, March 2015
Great fun with fantastic guide
Reviewed by: Nan U, October 2014
excellent enjoyed every moment. loved our guide