Select a datex
Travel to Tucson, often referred to as The Old Pueblo. One of Arizona’s oldest cities, Tucson boasts rich Spanish heritage and charming Southwest architecture. You'll have time to enjoy the exhibits and lunch on your own.
Visit San Xavier Mission with its beautiful art and unique history. Then tour downtown Tucson’s art and historic district with a stop at Old Town Artisans for shopping and lunch on your own. Next stop is Sabino Canyon to experience Sonoran Desert vistas by way of a scenic tram ride. There are stops for photographs of this marvelous desert scenery and the Santa Catalina Mountains.
Tucson Day Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most Valley Hotels in Phoenix. Airport pick-up is not available.
Returns to the original departure point at approximately 6:00pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tucson Day Tour
- Admission at Arizona Sonoran Desert Museum
- Complimentary beverages
- Professional guide
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional tours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes)
- Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing is suggested for winter months
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.