Select a datex
This tour encompasses most of Arizona during your scenic flight over the Tonto National Forest; up the Verde Valley; over the beautiful Sedona area; past the San Francisco Peaks; overflight of the Grand Canyon then continue over Marble Canyon, past the beautiful Vermillion Cliffs and historic Lees Ferry before a brief stop in Page.
Leaving Page your flight will encompass the Glen Canyon Dam, Wahweap Marina and the beautiful contrasts of the striking blue/green waters of Lake Powell and the surrounding desert landscapes. Just before reaching Navajo Mountain, depart the lake to fly over the immense span of Rainbow Bridge, the world's largest natural stone bridge.
After a short trip over the rugged canyon lands of the Utah/Arizona border you will reach the familiar spires, buttes and mesas of Monument Valley. Here you board a four-wheel drive vehicle for a two-hour voyage through the most dramatic rock formations of the Colorado Plateau. The rich history and impressive monuments will captivate you. You may even recognize scenes right out of your favorite western movies. After your tour savor a delicious Navajo Taco lunch at Goulding's Lodge before your return flight to Phoenix.
- Aircraft used are Cessna Caravans and T207's. These high winged airplanes are perfect for flightseeing and picture taking.
- Every passenger has a window seat for unobstructed views of the spectacular sights below.
Monument Valley Air and Jeep Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Complimentary pick-up service is available from Scottsdale and Metro Phoenix hotels and resorts
- Summer - 7:00am (Flight departs at 8:00am)
Winter - 8:00am (Flight departs at 9:00am)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Return Details:Returns to the original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Monument Valley Air and Jeep Tour
- Scenic Air Tour with narration
- Jeep Tour of Monument Valley
- Navajo Taco Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a USD 20.00 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Private Tour Surcharge (for full details, please see information below)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A minimum of 3 people is required for the tour to operate
- If there are only 2 passengers in total on the tour, there will be a USD50 per person surcharge. You will be advised if this is applicable at the time of reconfirmation, 48 hours prior to tour date. This surcharge is payable direct to the tour operator
- If you are the only two passengers on the tour, and you do not wish to pay the surcharge for a private tour, you may cancel or reschedule with no penalties
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.