Take a day trip from Phoenix to explore the legendary Grand Canyon by helicopter! Your guided tour will take you through the Red Rocks of Sedona and on a scenic drive up Oak Creek Canyon before arriving at the Grand Canyon National Park for your 50-minute helicopter excursion.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Scenic air tour
After being picked up by luxury van from the Phoenix metro area, your first stop is the famous Red Rocks of Sedona. During the brief stop you can stretch your legs, take photos of the Red Rocks while your guide will pick up your lunch at a Sedona restaurant to take as a picnic to the Grand Canyon.
Continuing on your scenic drive though Oak Creek Canyon, one of the USA's most scenic drives, you'll experience dramatic elevation changes as you wind through 2000 vertical feet (600 meters) of red walled canyon before emerging into a ponderosa forest.
Once at the Grand Canyon South Rim, board a state-of-the-art helicopter for a 50-minute flight over the Grand Canyon. You’ll fly towards the eastern end of the canyon, following the Colorado River, over the picturesque Kaibab Nation Forest and though the Dragon Corridor, the widest and deepest part of the Grand Canyon.
Spending a total of three hours at the Grand Canyon National Park, you can take in the natural beauty of the site by walking along the rim trail, go shopping or have lunch at one of the lookout points. Also, at the canyon you'll explore a 30-mile (48 km) section of the road that winds along the rim of the canyon showcasing the best rim views and history along the way.
As you head back to Phoenix you’ll drive though the Navajo Nation and the Painted Desert with a stop at an authentic Navajo trading post.
Grand Canyon Day Tour From Phoenix
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pick up at select hotels in Phoenix, Scottsdale and Mesa.
- 7:00am approximately
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Grand Canyon Day Tour From Phoenix
- 50-minute helicopter tour
- Park entry fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Phoenix area hotels
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a USD $15 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in
- There is a USD $60 fee for transportation on the day of travel per infant age 2 years and under
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The maximum weight limit per person is 300 pounds. Guests over the weight limit (300+ lbs) will be required to purchase 2 seats. This is payable direct to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Arizona state law requires children under 8 years to have either a child seat or booster. Child seats are not provided, please bring your own
- Infants under 2 years are considered lap children for the helicopter portion, however there is a USD $60 fee for transportation on the day of travel
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.