3-Day Sedona and Grand Canyon Traveler
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
Travel through the Sonoran Desert to the red rock country of Sedona. You will have the afternoon and evening free to enjoy many Southwestern art galleries and unique shops. In addition, you can choose either a 2.5-hour scenic and historical tour or a wilderness jeep excursion. Many hiking trails are also nearby.
Overnight: Kings Ransom Sedona or equivalent
This morning your guide will meet you at your hotel at approximately 9:15am to begin your tour through scenic Oak Creek Canyon. You'll arrive at the Grand Canyon Village around noon for your first dramatic view. Rooms will not be ready for occupancy until later in the afternoon, so your guide will present various options for you to enjoy. You have the afternoon free to hike, take an optional scenic air tour over the Canyon, spend time at the Visitor Center or just enjoy the views of the ever-changing colors of the Canyon.
Overnight: Grand Canyon - Grand Hotel or Best Western.
This morning you have free time to watch the sunrise over the Canyon, walk along the rim out to Yavapai Museum, or just enjoy the views. About 11:30am your guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel and provide a 23-mile tour along the rim with stops at additional lookout points for contrasting views of the canyon. Visit an authentic trading post on the Navajo Indian Reservation to learn about the culture of the Navajo people and shop for arts and crafts.
Please note: The price displayed is based on 4 people in a single reservation. If you require separate rooms you must make separate reservations. There is a maximum of 4 people per room.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original point of departure at approximately 8:00pm - 9:00pm (Day 3)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup
- Tour by coach
- 2 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Sedona trolley ticket
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes)
- Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing is suggested for winter months
- Please limit luggage to carry-on size only. Any bags larger than 9" x 14" x 22" should be left with your hotel
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- The price displayed is based on 4 people in a single reservation. If you require separate rooms you must make separate reservations. There is a maximum of 4 people per room.
Reviewed by: Moamina I, March 2014
Reviewed by: Nancy E, December 2013
Accommodations were great, always on time, interesting guides.