3-Day Sedona and Grand Canyon Rail Experience
Travel through the beautiful Sonoran Desert to the red rock country of Sedona for panoramic views and a rest stop. This area has long been known for its fantastic are galleries and wonderful scenery. After your first panoramic overlook, you'll have the afternoon free for browsing or an optional backcountry jeep tour.
Overnight: Kings Ransom or equivalent
All aboard! Early this morning, travel to Williams and board the historic Grand Canyon Railroad for a journey through time. You'll enjoy the scenic beauty of Arizona's high country on your way to Grand Canyon National Park. Upon arrival at the Canyon, step up for your first breathtaking view of this Wonder of the World. You'll have free time to explore prior to checking into your local hotel.
Overnight: Grand Canyon Maswik Lodge or Yavapai Lodge
This morning, relax at your hotel, take an optional helicopter flight, or enjoy the IMAX Theatre (additional cost). This afternoon, your guide will take you on a scenic rim tour for fabulous photo opportunities. Return to Phoenix mid to late evening.
Please note: The price displayed is based on 4 people in a single reservation. If you require separate rooms you must make separate reservations. There is a maximum of 4 people per room.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Grand Canyon Railway
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Coach class train ticket
- 2 nights accommodation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional tours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Casual, comfortable clothing is suggested (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes)
- Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing is suggested for winter months
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- The price displayed is based on 4 people in a single reservation. If you require separate room you must make separate reservations. There is a maximum of 4 people per room.
- Please limit luggage to carry-on size only. Any bags larger than 9" x 14" x 22" should be left with your hotel
Reviewed by: linda f, October 2014
Every aspct of our trip went smoothly. Someone from the office called every day to remind us of our arrangements. All the tour guides were very knowledgeable and made our experience fun and educational.
Reviewed by: Lucky, February 2014
We had great weather.
The tour guides were great and told us much about the areas!
We enjoyed the trip!