- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
In addition to it's originally offered rides and attractions, Sesame Place’s furriest land ever, Cookie’s Monster Land™ is now open! Cookie Monster serves as host to all of his monster friends in a colorful and imaginative new land featuring five exciting rides, a three-story net climb and a soft play area for the park’s youngest visitors. This fun-filled land features attractions and play areas that families can enjoy together.
See 'Itinerary' section below for additional information on rides and attractions.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Sesame Place is located just 30 minutes north of Philadelphia and 90 minutes south of New York City
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Any Vist w/ 2nd Visit Free
Code: PLU Code: 6140
Any day admission to Sesame Place with 2nd visit free! Valid through December 31, 2014.
- Admission to Sesame Place
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Strollers are available for rent or you may bring your own.
- Outside food is not permitted with the exception of baby formula, snacks and medically necessary items. Picnic areas are available outside the park
- Soft-sided coolers no larger than 10"x10"x12" are permitted
- Bathing suits are recommended
- Water shoes are recommended. Swim suits, water shoes and swim diapers are available for purchase inside the park
- Proper swim wear is required on all wet attractions
- Swim diapers are required for diaper-wearing children.
- Life Jackets are available on all appropriate attractions. No personal flotation devices permitted
- Lockers can be rented for the day
- Wheelchairs are available to rent
- Guide dogs/service animals are permitted into Sesame Place. All service animals must remain on a leash or harness and may not be left unattended. Service animal behavior is the responsibility of the owner and you will be asked to leave Sesame Place if their behavior becomes a threat to the safety of another guest or employee
Captain Cookie's High "C's" Adventure
Ahoy Monsters! Set sail on a high seas adventure with Captain Cookie. Enjoy the rolling waves of the ocean with the speed of the wind!
Oscar's Rotten Rusty Rockets
Join Oscar the Grouch and his best pal Slimey as they blast off on their monstrous space mission! Even the grouchiest of grouches will giggle and glide through the straight-aways and around the curves in each trash-can rocketship.
Honker Dinger Derby
Cruise up and down and all around on the Honker Dinger Derby! Experience the twists and turns in colorful derby cars on this exciting ride designed for monsters 42” and up.
Get up, get down and go around and around with everyone’s favorite furry monsters! Move and groove as you spin across the dance floor on this family favorite tea cup ride.
Flying Cookie Jars
Spin around in a giant cookie jar 40 feet above the ground for a monster’s eye view of the park. Soar high into the sky while visions of cookies dance in your head. Nom, nom, nom.
Everyone is welcome at the Monster Clubhouse - no secret password necessary! Discover new levels of fun, climbing, and exploring on this 3-story colorful net climb. Kids and parents alike will have a monster of a good time playing together on this fun filled structure.
Mini Monster Clubhouse
The Mini Monster Clubhouse is a soft play area designed for kids 5 and under. While bigger kids play in the Monster Clubhouse, mini monsters can jump, climb, crawl and play their way through this colorful toddler play area.
The Count's Splash Castle
A multi-level, interactive, water-play attraction that stimulates the imagination and offers exciting hands-on entertainment. It features more than 90 play elements including a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket, water slides, valves, levers, bridges, hydro blasters and water wheels!
No one has an imagination like everyone's favorite furry red friend! On three rides, you can fly, soar and spin through the mind of one very creative monster. It's Elmo's world. We just play in it!
Big Bird's Rambling River
A water-filled adventure! Float in an inner-tube along a 1,000-foot (304-meter) waterway through Sesame Island. Pass spraying geysers, glide under waterfalls and watch out for tipping coconuts.
Bert and Ernie's Slip and Slide
Give into gravity and slip-slide away -- fast! Bert and Ernie's Slip and Slide features two intertwining body flumes that twist and turn their way down, shooting you into a splash pool grand finale.
TM/© 2014 Sesame Workshop