Enter a world of imagination where Sesame Street comes to life at Sesame Place through whirling rides, water slides, exciting shows, and endless giggles. Dance and sing-a-long with your favorite furry friends in the Neighborhood Street Party. Your kids will learn about letters, numbers and friendship one of the of three street-stopping parades. Join the fun and celebrate being a kid! Sesame Place is located just 30 minutes north of Philadelphia and 90 minutes south of New York City.
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
Sesame Place is the country's only theme park based entirely on the beloved TV show Sesame Street. Elmo's 2nd day free admission ticket allows you and your family a couple of days of fun in the Philadelphia area!
The Count's Splash Castle - A multi-level, interactive, water-play attraction that stimulates the imagination and offers exciting hands-on entertainment. It features more than 90 play elements including a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket, water slides, valves, levers, bridges, hydro blasters and water wheels!
Elmo's World - No one has an imagination like everyone's favorite furry red friend! On three rides, you can fly, soar and spin through the mind of one very creative monster. It's Elmo's world. We just play in it!
Big Bird's Balloon Race - Hop in one of eight balloon baskets for 40-foot-high (12-meters) balloon ride with an unforgettable Big Bird's-eye view of the park.
Grover's World Twirl - Take a trip around the world with Grover and friends on this internationally themed teacup ride.
Big Bird's Rambling River - A water-filled adventure! Float in an inner-tube along a 1,000-foot (304-meter) waterway through Sesame Island. Pass spraying geysers, glide under waterfalls and watch out for tipping coconuts.
Bert & Ernie's Slip and Slide - Give into gravity and slip-slide away -- fast! Bert & Ernie's Slip & Slide features two intertwining body flumes that twist and turn their way down, shooting you into a splash pool grand finale.
Elmo's World Live Show - Join Elmo, Mr Noodle and Dorothy as they explore the wonderful underwater world of fish. This interactive show encourages audience participation as children will pretend to be a fish, meet a royal kingfish and help Mr Noodle understand what a fish is.
Special Offer! - Travel between April 27, 2013 and October 27, 2013 and receive a second day free! - Book Now!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Sesame Place is located just 30 minutes north of Philadelphia and 90 minutes south of New York City
- Park opens at 10am. Closing time varies throughout the year
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Travel between April 27, 2013 and October 27, 2013 and receive a second day free. PLU Code: 6140
- Admission to Sesame Place
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Strollers are available for rent or you may bring your own.
- Outside food is not permitted with the exception of baby formula, snacks and medically necessary items. Picnic areas are available outside the park.
- Soft-sided coolers no larger than 10"x10"x12" are permitted.
- Bathing suits are recommended
- Water shoes are recommended. Swim suits, water shoes and swim diapers are available for purchase inside the park.
- Proper swim wear is required on all wet attractions. Swim diapers are required for diaper-wearing children.
- Life Jackets are available on all appropriate attractions. No personal flotation devices permitted.
- Lockers can be rented for the day.
- Wheelchairs are available to rent.
- Guide dogs/service animals are permitted into Sesame Place. All service animals must remain on a leash or harness and may not be left unattended. Service animal behavior is the responsibility of the owner and you will be asked to leave Sesame Place if their behavior becomes a threat to the safety of another guest or employee.
- Please note: the second day is valid any regular operating day during through October 27, 2013 and does not have to be used on consecutive days. Both visits must be used by the same person and a valid photo I.D. is required for each visit.
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.