Philadelphia Happy Hour Pub Crawl
Booking ahead is worth the price of admission--and then some. Save 20% on regular admission when you book us.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
With your guide, choose three bars to fit the group’s interests, preferences and vibe. For instance, you can head to an Irish pub with a local flare or visit the oldest continuously operating bar in the city, dating back to 1860, where the beer is crafted just steps away from your table.
Some of the places you may visit include Philadelphia Brewing Company, Victory, Yards, Troegs, Flying Fish, Sly Fox, Dogfish Head, Nodding Head and Dock Street Brewing Company. Your guide will tell you about the history of each bar you visit, and explain the culture of this city’s craft breweries.
One full-sized beer at each bar is included, as well as small appetizers. After happy hour, end your beer tour at Rittenhouse Square, a perfect location for you to continue your beer journey or grab some dinner on your own.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Enjoy Philly on Tap
- Small-group walking tour
- Local guide
- Three beers and one snack
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 21 years